Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

i dont think it is small time, unfortunately with the sky generation we have armchair fans who support teams from nowhere near where they live with no family ties to them but at least they get to win something every year and go to a couple of games a season armed with an ipad and a half and half scarf

they have fans that are that accustomed to winning that winning a game like yesterday wouldnt mean anything to them

football in my mind should be where we are rather than where they are

i still think the saddest thing ive seen in football was the utd fans on the train platform after the league cup final, they left before i did and i left at the final whistle 

Edited by villa4europe

Pitch invasions during the game when second goal went in, another in injury time, another at the final whistle after only a QF match win.

Oh, and a villa fan wearing a cock on his head on every clubs message board in the country.

Not a great day for the villa fans, result aside.

I thought dildo head man was comedy genius.

It wasn't a dildo, it is an unfortunate wart. Poor bloke 

I was most impressed that he managed to smuggle the corner flag out of the ground by hiding 4ft of the shaft up his arse.

His headwear must have been excellent training.

The pitch invasion was embarrassing. I don't care how much we've struggled in recent times and that this is something to celebrate, you don't do it by being a complete, idiotic tosser and invading the game before we've even got to injury time. It was pathetic and rightfully the majority of Villa fans thought so too if the boos were anything to go by.

Unfortunately you get stupid chavvy rocket polishers in every football community and we are no exception. They should rightfully get banned. The invasion at the end of the game, however, I don't have much of a problem with, but I always think it has a high potential to get very dangerous for the players and officials so it shouldn't really happen.

• Like 1

People saying it's small time. Well, unfortunately, that's probably what we are as a club these days and the reaction of the fans was indicative of that. No doubt there are posters on this forum who weren't even born the last time we won some major silverware.

I was born a few months after our league cup win in 1996. [emoji4]

The fact that a Man Ure win will put about £50 in my back pocket, and as such I really want them to win. I'm disgusted with myself.

You can tell yourself they'll be an easier potential opponent for Villain the semi.

• Like 1

That I should be watching football right now, and getting excited for the draw, but instead I'm sitting on the bog with fire coming out of my backside thanks to the spicy food I had yesterday.

Spicy poo's are the worst =[

Is it OK that I just did a fist pump, when Rooney scored? I need to sit down, and take a long hard look at myself after this...

Yep, now you're taking it too far. I sentence you to one spicy poo.

• Like 4

Â