Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

women moaning about their weight and getting down about it. mine has put on a bit of weight but i keep telling her i like a bit of meat on a woman plus it makes her breasts bigger which suits me fine. shes getting these slimming pills off the internet next week which im not happy about.

Slimming pills are bullshit.

Tell her to eat less and move around more.

haha i dont know how id tell her that.
You don't have to word it like that, but its the truth.

What you'll find is that slimming pills specify they only work with a "calorie controlled diet" and all they do is suppress your appetite.

That's well and good, but its the calorie controlled diet that is achieving the weight loss, not the pills.

If she ain't dieting and/or exercising then she's wasting her money and time.

• Like 1

women moaning about their weight and getting down about it. mine has put on a bit of weight but i keep telling her i like a bit of meat on a woman plus it makes her breasts bigger which suits me fine. shes getting these slimming pills off the internet next week which im not happy about.

Slimming pills are bullshit.

Tell her to eat less and move around more.

haha i dont know how id tell her that.
You don't have to word it like that, but its the truth.

What you'll find is that slimming pills specify they only work with a "calorie controlled diet" and all they do is suppress your appetite.

That's well and good, but its the calorie controlled diet that is achieving the weight loss, not the pills.

If she ain't dieting and/or exercising then she's wasting her money and time.

i keep telling her they are no good and she should cut the junk and exercise but she thinks this is the quick and easy option. its certainly not an healthy option i know that.

If you're playing a game of Premier League football, you should be running around enough to not get cold donnies,

We're one step away from weaning tights.

Well if they're not wearing tights or trousers then surely they shouldn't be wearing socks?

Not really the same thing is it? Socks have been part of a football kit for over 100 years, and they serve the purpose of keeping shin pads in place. 

Boxer's wear gloves.

That's for safety though, rather than it being a bit chilly. 

Boxers wear gloves so that they can punch harder without damaging their hands.

What he said...

Hand safety then :P

Who cares if footballers wear gloves? I assume this all comes down to the whole 'being a real man' thing? Pathetic.

When it's freezing cold, regardless of whether you're doing exercise to raise your heart rate and increase blood flow, your body will prioritise directing blood to your vital organs to keep them warm, diverting blood from your less essential extremities such as your hands. If you have the option to keep your hands warm when it's freezing cold outside and let a few idiots try and emasculate you, or to give in to stupid social conventions and pride but be uncomfortable and cold, then you'd be stupid to go with the latter.

Â