Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Footballers (keepers aside) who wear gloves with short sleeves. 

Perfectly reasonable to wear short sleeves and gloves.

Agreed.

It's like saying "ooohhh he's wearing a hat but his face is uncovered! What's the point?"

• Like 2

If you're playing a game of Premier League football, you should be running around enough to not get cold donnies, 

We're one step away from weaning tights. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP4xuPbZ4Ic

• Like 1

feel sorry for the old lady. friday night she could not get into her home for a bit because police had cordoned off the street as someone got stabbed, then last night three doors down three cop cars and an ambulance turned up at some smackheads house. not sure why but it was probably an overdose or another stabbing. only late last year a copper got shot in the face and blinded just around the corner from my mums, was only a low grade fire arm but the poor bugger still lost his sight in one eye. ive told her i will buy her a new house when i win the lottery  ;)

If you're playing a game of Premier League football, you should be running around enough to not get cold donnies,

We're one step away from weaning tights.

Well if they're not wearing tights or trousers then surely they shouldn't be wearing socks?

I've mentioned it before, but I live in a quiet, leafy middle-class suburb - and a bloke up the road stabbed his missus to death not so long ago.

knives frighten me to death, think id rather get shot than stabbed.

Neither of them are a party to be honest.

• Like 4

Â