Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Crawley town against Utd... deep deep into injury time they get a freekick on the half way line, the final whistle should have gone but the ref looks like he's going to allow it, 1 last lump into the box. The dickheads decided to faf over it, wasting time, then the keeper decides he's going to take it, moves the ball 10 yards closer to his own goal, wastes more time doing that kick the dirt to make a lump thing they do, then after all that plays it short. The ref immediately blows the whistle. Bunch of idiots. If they'd just lumped it into the 'mixer' the ref would have allowed a few seconds to see where it would drop.

Ha this! That keeper really pissed me off, what a dumbass, just hoof it up as quick as possible and see what happens, then when the full time whistle went the manager looked at his watch and moaned?! The ref gave you an extra 30 seconds you thick word removed!

Listening to a song that you really like over and over again till you end up hating it!

I do this. And the irony is, the more I like it, the more I listen and the more I hate it afterwards.

People who take it all too seriously.

Star Trek, Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. It's one thing enjoying a film/book/tv show, but when you get so-called adults who are obsessed to the point that they start living in a fantasy world, it's time to get a grip.

Listening to a song that you really like over and over again till you end up hating it!

Whatever you do, don't set your favourite song to be your alarm sound (presuming like me, you use your phone as your alarm clock).

There are a number of songs I used to love but when I hear them now, my whole body just tenses up.

Star Trek, Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. It's one thing enjoying a film/book/tv show, but when you get so-called adults who are obsessed to the point that they start living in a fantasy world, it's time to get a grip.

:thumb:

Same to teenage girls and Justin Bieber - aspire to be something, aspire to be the next Beyoncé etc. not fascinate over some strange, androgenous gimp from Canada and end up getting crushed by fat and sweaty freaks at a concert. I just don't understand it.

There are a number of songs I used to love but when I hear them now, my whole body just tenses up.

:lol: Yes, I've done that. I haven't turned against my current alarm song yet though. Probably because it doesn't get into the song enough for that to happen. It's

by the Killers. A nice intro for an alarm.

:lol: Yes, I've done that. I haven't turned against my current alarm song yet though. Probably because it doesn't get into the song enough for that to happen. It's

by the Killers. A nice intro for an alarm.

I guess it's connected to how easily you wake up too - I find the whole process incredibly stressful. Generally, having to wake up completely ruins my day.

I sleep with one eye open (figuratively). It comes with 13 years of on-call. Though I'm still absolutely knackered every morning. I never have been and never will be a morning person.

:thumb:

Same to teenage girls and Justin Bieber - aspire to be something, aspire to be the next Beyoncé etc. not fascinate over some strange, androgenous gimp from Canada and end up getting crushed by fat and sweaty freaks at a concert. I just don't understand it.

Oh, hormonal teenage girls I can forgive, it's part of growing up.

It's grown men and women behaving like hormonal teenage girls that annoys me.

I sleep with one eye open (figuratively). It comes with 13 years of on-call. Though I'm still absolutely knackered every morning. I never have been and never will be a morning person.

Enter Sandman by Metallica your alarm then?

Haha, the point is that Christians can't even really use the swearing argument because it's blasphemy - they should be embarrassed that they are even bringing it up because it's tantamount to "using His name in vain". But funnily enough some Christians think it's something to be proud of - blaspheming the Lord. :D

Bottom line, if you're Christian, you're NOT supposed to talk about the usage of phrases like "oh my God" or "Jeez Christ!", or you risk burning in hell for eternity ;)

Doooo noooot Blaaaaspheme

Â