Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Facebook is for attention.

I suppose it's to be expected.

I mean, the whole premise of Facebook is either to use it as a diary (I was there, at this time) or for average people, who do average things to bellow those things to everyone else.

As has been discussed before, the absolute worst offenders on Facebook are the "Feeling low today guys.. :(" people, they know FULL WELL what they're doing.

If you're feeling that low, go see a councillor.

Agree about the woe-is-me types.

Oh and it's counsellor

U OK HUN

• Like 1

The latest thing that annoys me about Facebook is the use of the phrase 'show your support for cancer research (or something similar) ...' 

Now don't get me wrong, some of these trends have raised decent money for charities, which can only be a good thing. But at the moment there's a whole plethora of annoying little challenges and dares doing the rounds in the name of charity, the participants of which have no intention of donating any money.

I might start one called, "Get yer **** tits out for depression awareness"... see how that goes down.

Anywhoo, i'm deviating from the point, which is that people are using illness and charities in order to get their stupid idea some publicity.

Edited by Shillzz

never noticed it before but one of the guys from our print room puts one of those steering lock thingys on his car when he parks it in the office car park

this is during the working day , in our office car park behind an electronic gate , right in view of everyone that works in the downstairs offices

WTF  .....

That the post office staff now ask what's in packages that you're sending by tracked/signed for mail. It's for 'security' apparently.

That makes sense then because I'm sure anyone looking to send contraband is going to own up now that you're asking what's in their parcel.

I assume it's to stop people from claiming that a lost parcel had the crown jewels in it when they file for compensation.

This quote from Eddie Hitler will sum up today at work

"Oh, shut up. Every day, yakkety bloody yak, on and on and on! Day in, day out - slime in this ear, slime in that ear! Just stop talking!"

The  EU are at it again, banning hoovers that are over 1600watts. Then in 3 years they're banning any over 900. In ten years presumably they'll ban any form of cleaning the floor other than sucking through a bloody straw.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

The latest thing that annoys me about Facebook is the use of the phrase 'show your support for cancer research (or something similar) ...' 

Now don't get me wrong, some of these trends have raised decent money for charities, which can only be a good thing. But at the moment there's a whole plethora of annoying little challenges and dares doing the rounds in the name of charity, the participants of which have no intention of donating any money.

I might start one called, "Get yer **** tits out for depression awareness"... see how that goes down.

Anywhoo, i'm deviating from the point, which is that people are using illness and charities in order to get their stupid idea some publicity.

End Women's Suffrage! (pre facebook days)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

• Like 2

The  EU are at it again, banning hoovers that are over 1600watts. Then in 3 years they're banning any over 900. In ten years presumably they'll ban any form of cleaning the floor other than sucking through a bloody straw.

RugeleyVilla is currently not available for comment 

• Like 2

The bloke next to me in the BA lounge who keeps death staring me as I'm trying to eat my salad....

Can't be me ... Unless you are the world famous DJ currently talking loudly about how he had a number 1 record in 8 counties last year

And no I don't have a clue who he is

His name is Low Deep T apparently

Nope still never heard of him

Edited by tonyh29

Girls who post a picture of themselves and saying that they're ugly (knowing full well that they are no where near ugly) just so that others can say how beautiful they are. words removed.

Worse than that is when people tell ugly girls they are beautiful when clearly even beer goggles couldn't save the girl

• Like 2

Girls who post a picture of themselves and saying that they're ugly (knowing full well that they are no where near ugly) just so that others can say how beautiful they are. words removed.

Worse than that is when people tell ugly girls they are beautiful when clearly even beer goggles couldn't save the girl
it's not so much telling them. At least that's being nice.

My favourite is when a girl sees a picture of another girl (who isn't in the vicinity) and says "awww she's beautiful?"

To which I often reply "no she **** isn't!"

Same with babies.

that dude who survived ebola ....thanking doctors and the experimental drugs used ..then the its down to god that im still alive .......no son ....its down to science 

Praise the lord, for creating science.

• Like 1

Â