Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A woman at work who was sent on a course to become a fire marshall for the building doesn't want to be one any more because she doesn't like the florescent jacket they've sent her.

:mellow:

I work in a bakery and we hired a new girl who then changed her mind and left because she didn't want to wear a hat as it would mess her hair up. Moron.

A woman at work who was sent on a course to become a fire marshall for the building doesn't want to be one any more because she doesn't like the florescent jacket they've sent her.

I work in a bakery and we hired a new girl who then changed her mind and left because she didn't want to wear a hat as it would mess her hair up. Moron.

God damn foreign hats, coming to the UK and messing up British girls hair!! ....

Trying to sleep when it's hot as hell. Window wide open, but I have to have a bit of blanket on me no matter what. And i don't get how people sleep naked, it's too uncomfortable.

Hot, huh.

• Like 2

Went to the cinema with my 14 year old brother a few weeks back to see "A Million Ways To Die In The West", as I approached the counter my friend having already paid for his ticket, I go can I get an adult & a child please, to which the cashier replies, what age is he, I say 15. He replies the films 16s he can't go in, I say I've no problem with him going in and all this, but they were complete arseholes about it. Anyway we were going to the new planet of the apes last night & on route I got him to check the age restriction to see if I would need to say he was 16. It was 12A. So we go to the cinema & I say adult and a child please, get asked what age is he, I say 14 because I've checked that it's 12s. He goes "Oh 14, that's an adult ticket!". How can it be an adult ticket if he can't go and see certain movies. Really pissed me off.

• Like 2

Went to the cinema with my 14 year old brother a few weeks back to see "A Million Ways To Die In The West", as I approached the counter my friend having already paid for his ticket, I go can I get an adult & a child please, to which the cashier replies, what age is he, I say 15. He replies the films 16s he can't go in, I say I've no problem with him going in and all this, but they were complete arseholes about it. Anyway we were going to the new planet of the apes last night & on route I got him to check the age restriction to see if I would need to say he was 16. It was 12A. So we go to the cinema & I say adult and a child please, get asked what age is he, I say 14 because I've checked that it's 12s. He goes "Oh 14, that's an adult ticket!". How can it be an adult ticket if he can't go and see certain movies. Really pissed me off.

Did you buy popcorn  :ph34r:

I can sympathise. At school they told me if I didn't tie my hair back I wouldn't be allowed to play rounders. I hated rounders so I was more than happy to sit it out B)

I can sympathise. At school they told me if I didn't tie my hair back I wouldn't be allowed to play rounders. I hated rounders so I was more than happy to sit it out B)

Baby.

Yeah rounders was amazing. Tbh I was always glad when we did anything other than rugby, which was just an exercise to give the hard lads a legitimate excuse to beat the shit out of you. What kind of school lets boys in with long hair anyway?

Did you buy popcorn  :ph34r:

2 Large & 2 Large drinks like we always do.

I'm not overly keen on adverts full stop, but the latest Nokia ad really gets on my tits. So much so, I have to turn the channel over when it comes on. I especially loath the crappy jingle at the end. I don't even know what she's singing.

Schools fining parents for taking them on holidays during term time as it 'disrupts their education'.

This week at my sons school it was closed on Monday for teacher training even though their 7 week paid holiday starting in 2 weeks... and today they are on strike so closed again.

Putting education first... not.

Schools fining parents. Bollocks.

7 week holiday. Bollocks.

Paid holiday. Bollocks.

Anything else?

I'm not overly keen on adverts full stop, but the latest Nokia ad really gets on my tits. So much so, I have to turn the channel over when it comes on. I especially loath the crappy jingle at the end. I don't even know what she's singing.

nokia-girl.gif

• Like 4

nokia-girl.gif

"Honestly.... I wanna syoubhave...."

• Like 1

Â