Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Neither have I. But having googled SoundHound it sounds like exactly the same thing.

I guess it would come down to how many songs each recognise. In my experience, Shazam has more or less everything I've ever needed.

But I'm not particularly adventurous in my music so others may not have the same experience

Shazam has failed on me a couple of times, but they were pretty damn obscure.

I can only remember one instance where it gave me the incorrect song.

There's a baby screaming in my house (not the bit I live in to be clear, but I can certainly hear the rotter) and it sounds exactly like the baby from Eraserhead. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

I've been using SoundHound for a while and it's good. I just wondered if Shazam had any different features. Seems not, so I won't bother.

I've been using SoundHound for a while and it's good. I just wondered if Shazam had any different features. Seems not, so I won't bother.

it probably does, they'll just be features that nobody uses :)
  • Like 1

Tried both. No difference

• Like 1

And while Im here. Checking (as in 5 minutes ago) out a rather lovely rear on a laydeee, only for her to turn around and revealing an age just shy of 13. :(

And while Im here. Checking (as in 5 minutes ago) out a rather lovely rear on a laydeee, only for her to turn around and revealing an age just shy of 13. :(

haha go on lad, I remember being in my mates car the one day and we were driving down the road and I saw this girl with short hair walking down the road. She was proper swinging her arse, anyway as I went past I shouted something to her. I then realised it wernt a girl, it was the missus gay cousin. He's proper camp and looks like a girl sometimes, and here is me thinking it was hot from behind.

Just got some fish and chips that weren't so good. Very disappointing.

I had pizza lastnight, its normally bang on but I did not enjoy it one bit. Infact I've not been enjoying takeaways of late.

I think it's the potatoes this time of year. They don't tend to fry so well. 

This is why I hate the time of year that work experience is occuring. I'm usually safe to perv at anything that moves in my office. For these two weeks I have to worry about Operation Yewtree.

I remember seeing a guy I work with, talking to a very attractive young girl I'd not seen in the office before. I said in that way men sometimes do, that left  him in no doubt I found her attractive, "who's that?" The answer that came, still makes cringe to this day. "My daughter, she's here on work experience." Whoops! :blush:  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

This is why I hate the time of year that work experience is occuring. I'm usually safe to perv at anything that moves in my office. For these two weeks I have to worry about Operation Yewtree.

I remember seeing a guy I work with, talking to a very attractive young girl I'd not seen in the office before. I said in that way men sometimes do, that left  him in no doubt I found her attractive, "who's that?" The answer that came, still makes cringe to this day. "My daughter, she's here on work experience." Whoops! :blush:  

4Ysjcro.gif

• Like 1

We have a national election coming up in September. I just want it to end. All of them pisses me off, every single one. Im not voting on this crap.

Vote for the Feminist Initiative party.

Â