Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hey, don't feel bad, it must come as a relief that that white flaky stuff wasn't athlete's foot after all.

Does that face symbolise feeling bad to you?

It's NFL so... yes.

It's NFL so... yes.

Sanford-and-Son-gif.gif

A couple of week ago I was working on the car, trying to reinstall the seats which is pretty awkward...

What type of car do you have?

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

My Facebook feed has gone all Jezza Kyle. Status updates of infidelity, wife swapping, and threats of suicide. Why the hell would you share this shit with the world? Grow up you knobs!  

• Like 3

It's NFL so... yes.

Sanford-and-Son-gif.gif

A couple of week ago I was working on the car, trying to reinstall the seats which is pretty awkward...

What type of car do you have?

Leave the lame jokes to 91 -_-

• Like 1

I don't have Facebook.  Simple reason,  I think it's utter shite,  simple as that really.

Just because i don't have one people just can't get there head around it and question this decision,  "Why not? Everyone has Facebook !"

Just leave me alone.  Hopefully facebook will die soon enough and everyone will be gutted to have spent maybe 700 hours a year checking it (2 hours or so a day = 30 + full days a year looking at what people have for dinner or pregnancy countdowns FFS).

Just saying like :-)

• Like 1

My housemate asked me yesterday "If you could play for any football team in the world, who would it be?"

He seemed utterly shocked and appalled when I told him it would be Aston Villa.

Surely everybody's answer should be the team you support?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I don't have Facebook.  Simple reason,  I think it's utter shite,  simple as that really.

Just because i don't have one people just can't get there head around it and question this decision,  "Why not? Everyone has Facebook !"

Just leave me alone.  Hopefully facebook will die soon enough and everyone will be gutted to have spent maybe 700 hours a year checking it (2 hours or so a day = 30 + full days a year looking at what people have for dinner or pregnancy countdowns FFS).

I don't think social media is going anywhere tbh...

And Facebook and Twitter aren't just for personal use, they can/should also be used for political reasons, by people in Turkey, Iran, Palestine,  China etc.

These platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube  give the common man on the street a voice to the rest of the world, to show us whats happening on the ground. It's the best kind of journalism.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I don't have Facebook. Simple reason, I think it's utter shite, simple as that really.

Just because i don't have one people just can't get there head around it and question this decision, "Why not? Everyone has Facebook !"

Just leave me alone. Hopefully facebook will die soon enough and everyone will be gutted to have spent maybe 700 hours a year checking it (2 hours or so a day = 30 + full days a year looking at what people have for dinner or pregnancy countdowns FFS).

I was with you until you wrote that last sentence. That needs to die.

I don't think social media is going anywhere tbh...

And Facebook and Twitter aren't just for personal use, they can/should also be used for political reasons, by people in Turkey, Iran, Palestine,  China etc.

These platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube  give the common man on the street a voice to the rest of the world, to show us whats happening on the ground. It's the best kind of journalism.

China? Facebook?

It's been said before, but it's worth repeating: 

Surely your problem is with the people you have accepted as FB friends, rather than FB itself? 

If peoples' posts are annoying, unfriend them. Just keep the ones who use it sensibly. 

• Like 4

Â