Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Emmm, yes you are dragging it up again Stefan in an indirect way and no i'm not going to bite having already proven my point. 

Yep, you've certainly proven something.

Fantastic :D

This shouldn't piss me off, but it bloody does.

The two thick guys in my Spanish class.

It's not their fault that they don't get it, but **** me, do they really not get it.

Yesterday, all we had to do was but el or la in front of some words depending on whether they were masculine (el) or feminine (la).

They couldn't understand it. And I don't mean they didn't know which one to put, that would be fine. I mean they couldn't get their head round what the task was, no matter how many times the teacher explained it.

Your last bit reminded me of this.

Emmm, yes you are dragging it up again Stefan in an indirect way and no i'm not going to bite having already proven my point. 

Yep, you've certainly proven something.

And what would that be D1 in your opinion or are you going to keep us all in suspense?

You did, to use an expression unbecoming of someone in your profession 'naff all wrong?'

I'm not dragging it back up again (and this is unrelated), but this made me laugh. I'm not allowed to use a commonly used colloquialism on an internet forum because I'm a teacher? :D

I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly take a pop at what I do. It's utterly bizarre.

I really, really object to your use of "naff all".  That you're a teacher makes it ten times worse.

Naff?  NAFF?  It's not 1985!  Totally bogus.

• Like 3

You did, to use an expression unbecoming of someone in your profession 'naff all wrong?'

I'm not dragging it back up again (and this is unrelated), but this made me laugh. I'm not allowed to use a commonly used colloquialism on an internet forum because I'm a teacher? :D

I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly take a pop at what I do. It's utterly bizarre.

I really, really object to your use of "naff all".  That you're a teacher makes it ten times worse.

Naff?  NAFF?  It's not 1985!  Totally bogus.

It was nicer than saying **** all.

Pain in my ring trying to set up the new Microsoft office 

I've got Windows 8 on my new PC at home, and it's the worst thing ever.

I've got a laptop that has one of those touch screen in addition to traditional mouse / keyboard setup  also and it makes Win 8 OK. Plus update to 8.1 and that made a good bit of difference also in terms of feel and usability

Just got windows 8 on my macbook . It's excellent for filming my 7 year old students necking pints of vodka on facebook whilst I masturbate to the winter olympics .

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 4

Just got windows 8 on my macbook . It's excellent for filming my 7 year old students necking pints of vodka on facebook whilst I masturbate to the winter olympics .

So your pulling one off while watching ......................................hummmmmm

• Like 1

Â