Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We all do daft stuff when we are young

I could write a list of stupid ways that I tried to stop myself making it to 21 with the use of alcohol

But here I am ... Probably all down to dumb luck ...

Also saw ones of people putting shit (literally) in a pint glass and drinking out of it.

Was that on Rugeley Villa's FB page?

That would be Rugeley Villa:

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/5186-the-wrong-un/page-11

Yes. That was the joke ;)

Oh, I was meant to quote Jim's original post before you your post was there.  I guess you beat me to it.

Apologies for the length (nudge nudge, wink, wink, eh?). Few things annoying me today. Not one big event but a just drip, drip, drip of small things which is leading to an explosion in the near future. 

Day started fine, trains on time, got to work and had my breakfast... all very much dandy, until I went to take a dump at 9:30am. Already the 'phantom faeces flaker' had visited. This, if you aren't aware of it, is a chap who obviously rubs the poor quality toilet paper so vigorously across his anus that bits of the the paper drop to the floor like poo coated confetti. I've mentioned it before as I am trying to work out who it is but no joy yet. I promise to keep you updated. So... back to the point... I move to the next cubicle and set about my business. i'm in the process of wiping and someone storms into the cubicle next to me and all hell breaks loose! Before his metallic belt buckle had stopped clanging on the tiled floor, the bathroom is full of foul noises and smells. Quite clearly, the world is falling out of his arse. No matter, i'm finished wiping and pulling my strides up when i hear the rattle of toilet roll being taken from the dispenser. This man is in a rush and he is going to commit the cardinal toilet sin of finishing up at the same time as the person in the adjacent cubicle, namely me! Everyone knows, you wait your turn until that person is out and finished washing his hands before you even think of exiting your cubicle. Otherwise you get the embarrassed meeting at the sinks. When the guy emerges, he isn't even from our floor! The cheek of it. Nearly as bad as the time I caught Mustaq from IT washing his **** FEET in our sink! 

Back at my desk after this traumatic episode, i then had to listen to the inane drivel of my work colleagues talking about that TV they had watched recently. Most of it surrounded the 'soaps', the Voice, The Jump, Splash and every workplaces talking point in Brum, Benefit Street. They didn't take kindly to my suggestion that everyone who regulary watches these programmes should be gassed. I then mention what a shame it was to lose such a fine actor like Philip Seymour Hoffman, only for one person to suggest that as she hadn't heard of him then he can't be much good. FFFFFUUUUUUU

• Like 4

Absolutely everything related to 'LAD' culture.

It's things like this that make me think we need a 'Things That Piss You Off That Rightly Should' thread.

Edited by Ginko

When the original music gets edited out of a DVD. Watching Married with Children just isn't the same without the real theme music.

I have a copy of National Lampoon's Animal House, that has an awful 80s Blues Rock soundtrack tacked on over the top. It's bloody awful and has ruined the film for me. 

I know I keep going on about him, but this dick in my office that whistles all the time is such a prick.

Not just because of the whistling. He's just a horrible, cretinous, obnoxious, loud, arrogant, ****wit.

I'm in a bad mood, but I literally hate everything about him at the moment. His face, his accent, his manners, his demeanour, his vocabulary, his **** photography that he tells everyone about every day, and whips out his tablet every day to show off his latest pictures that no one cares about.

I hate him.

Â