Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You need to live in a country where they'll pay a Kurdish man/woman £250 a month to clean the toilets 4 times a day.

And seriously...who the **** picks their nose and then wipes it on a wall? Everyone knows you eat it.

The toilets at work piss me off.

My bladder appears to be in perfect sync with the cleaner, who basically shuts the loos while he cleans them meaning if you need a piss you need to go up or down a floor. This is annoying as it seems to happen every time I need a pee.

Yup, this happens to me all the time.

Why they clean the toilets during working hours at all is beyond me.

But the worst thing about our place is they have a habit of cleaning more than one set of toilets at once. Meaning you have to trek about half a mile to find a toilet that isn't being cleaned!

• Like 1

This is why I use the disabled loo at work.  No other bugger goes in there so it's clean 99.9% of the time, it's peaceful and quiet plus those handrails are really great for gripping down on when you're trying to force out a really stubborn poo.

• Like 2

The toilets at work piss me off.

My bladder appears to be in perfect sync with the cleaner, who basically shuts the loos while he cleans them meaning if you need a piss you need to go up or down a floor. This is annoying as it seems to happen every time I need a pee.

Yup, this happens to me all the time.

Haha, I am also in this club.

There is also another club at our toilets at work, but I'm not a member of that one.

NO, not that sort of club.

The club is called 'Those Who Piddle With the Cubicle Door Open' Club, or the TWPWCDOC for short.

That doesn't piss me off really, but Those Who Piddle in the Middle Cubicle most certainly do.

Had the same issue with the cleaner when I went to unleash a beast at the end of my shift just now, had about ten minutes to kill before I could leave but got to the toilet to find it closed for cleaning :(

Read these in reverse order before I got to the end of Chappy's post I was think oh you horrible man! 

If there was a cleaner **** around id make sure I would pebble dash that bowl

Had the same issue with the cleaner when I went to unleash a beast at the end of my shift just now, had about ten minutes to kill before I could leave but got to the toilet to find it closed for cleaning :(

I remember at the old place I used to work and the cleaner never used to knock before coming in, many a time she walked in whilst I was at the urinal with little Leemond hanging out only to look over my shoulder to be greeted by a little old hairy woman.

Oh yeah this pissed me off yesterday

I'm off work this week using the last of my holidays, and because they are so far in the shit they have offered overtime during the week at double time to try and get people to do it, now I do more overtime than anyone else in that place and when I am on it I will often do 25 hours a week but never before have I been offered double time for it, apparently they are only doing it for this week to try and get people in, are work places just allowed to change the overtime rates to suit them?

The annoying, vulgar, whistling work colleague that I've mentioned previously has an another annoying habit I've discovered.

Whenever he sneezes, he says "schwinnnnng!" afterwards. I have literally no idea why, but he does it every time. He currently has a cold, hence it's annoying.

So basically there's this lad who is very good friends with one of my very good friends, anyway he was a footballing sensation under age, played with Ireland all the way up when he was 17 he had trials with a host of clubs lined up among them Villa, Liverpool, Reading, he was heading over for his first trial with Reading, with Villa the following week, (can't imagine how jealous I was), when he got off the plane in Reading he had an epileptic fit and all his trials were cancelled. He's had a few fits since then but none in the last 2 years, he's 20 now. However, he went to Cork on a kind of soccer course for a year and tucked into the take aways, hes put on about 3 stone I'd say, but before that every time he'd try and make a comeback he'd get an injury nothing severe but might pull his hammer every so often. Anyway, we brought him to indoor soccer last and we play in the local Kerry League and have been promoted 3 years in a row so we are a fair yard stick, you should have seen how good he was, I can't describe it, he's no fitness at all, stays in bed all day. This lad has no education as it was always assumed he'd go to England and make it, I just hate to see him waste away he definitely has some serious talent, and if he doesn't do something about it soon he's going to end up working some shit job on shit pay for the rest of his days.

Edited by Folski

Office dress codes piss me off. Almost every office I work in has been the same.

Men have to dress smart...shirt, (sometimes tie), trousers. Yet women seem to get away with wearing what they want. Ive seen tiger print shirts, jazzy cardigans,stupid t-shirts with a flower on. How the fack is that office wear?!?! Yet because im a man I got told off today for having my top button undone. Bullshit.

Office lingo is another one. Every meeting I hear the phrase 'going forward'.

Offices in general.

• Like 2

Men have to dress smart...shirt, (sometimes tie), trousers. Yet women seem to get away with wearing what they want. Ive seen tiger print shirts, jazzy cardigans,stupid t-shirts with a flower on. How the fack is that office wear?!?! Yet because im a man I got told off today for having my top button undone. Bullshit.

Yeah I've put this in this thread before.

Our work used to have "dress down" fridays. A notice came out a few years back saying that the CEO wasn't happy with it anymore.

When my (then) boss told us, he said it was because SOME PEOPLE (looking directly and obviously at me and this other guy) dressed too casually on a Friday.

All this while a girl in our team sat there in a vest top and flip flops, which she wore (or somethign similar) every day, not just fridays.

That really pissed me off. So much so that I had a meeting with him about it, haha!

PS in before the Tonyh rant about office wear

Office dress codes piss me off. Almost every office I work in has been the same.

Office lingo is another one. Every meeting I hear the phrase 'going forward'.

Offices in general.

Oh man this what I wouldn't give to wear a pair of track suit bottoms and flip flops are the place with a shirt and tie and nice pants somewhere if I had to meet a client, I'm a trainee accountant and the boss is pushing on, I swear if I ever own the place I'll be wearing shorts under my desk.

Something that pisses me off that shouldn't maybe cos I can be a bit OCD at time is movie posters and they way they'll have the main actor/ress' name first at the top and then working their way across but will have the lead right bang in the middle of the poster, always annoys me that they don't just put the name over the right people?

• Like 2

Something that pisses me off that shouldn't maybe cos I can be a bit OCD at time is movie posters and they way they'll have the main actor/ress' name first at the top and then working their way across but will have the lead right bang in the middle of the poster, always annoys me that they don't just put the name over the right people?

I was thinking exactly this the other day!

Did you see a poster of American Hustle lately by any chance? They do it on that.

• Like 1

Â