Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That is ridiculous.

What is?

I think Stefan's referring to the fact that despite Hitz making nearly 100 appearances for us, in that newspaper column, he's still classed as a former Everton man, despite making 0 appearances (or starts at least) for them.

The fact Mirror feel the need to have a "Live Reaction" thread to Hitz's announcement.

Hope they get some live reactions to his "ex-West Ham and Everton" status. 

• Like 2

That i've developed this habit of playing air guitar as i run on the treadmil at lunch time whilst listening to music

the odd drum solo at times as well

fairly sure it's something new , wonder if I'm doing it to distract me from the fact I'm blowing chunks  or to relieve the boredom

• Like 3

That i've developed this habit of playing air guitar as i run on the treadmil at lunch time whilst listening to music

the odd drum solo at times as well

fairly sure it's something new , wonder if I'm doing it to distract me from the fact I'm blowing chunks  or to relieve the boredom

or listening to "Band on the Run"?

That is ridiculous.

What is?

I think Stefan's referring to the fact that despite Hitz making nearly 100 appearances for us, in that newspaper column, he's still classed as a former Everton man, despite making 0 appearances (or starts at least) for them.

Indeed. We aren't even mentioned.

That is ridiculous.

What is?

Nor are Chesterfield .... TBH we are in all of the other mentions on that media source, I suspect it was a lazy piece of work by whoever had to put the story together and the first two pics from Hitz photo profile were ones of his time at last two premiership clubs. It's no big deal though and certainly not worth getting angry about.

If you want to get angry about something then have a read of some of the comments on Twitter re the whole coming out thing  etc - it's annoying that certain people have access to the internet and oxygen

People who eat food on the bus. I was going into college on the bus around one and there was this guy sat at the front of the bus eating fish and chips. I could never eat on the bus or any form of public transport.

Conference call with America

firstly I lost my bet with a colleague as they only used the word "Awesome" once in a 30 minute call ..my guess was 30  times

and then they asked me about Sam Bailey , as apparently she is great  and then questions about is she as big as Susan Boyle etc etc

I had no idea who Sam Bailey was   .. luckily google was my friend

I explained that after Susan Boyle we basically voted for a dog as we'd emptied the talent pool  ... apparently I'm really funny :suspect:

but I'm a busy man , so many topics on VT etc  .. I've got better things to discuss than bloody X-Factor

firstly I lost my bet with a colleague as they only used the word "Awesome" once in a 30 minute call ..my guess was 30  times

and then they asked me about Sam Bailey , as apparently she is great  and then questions about is she as big as Susan Boyle etc etc

I explained that after Susan Boyle we basically voted for a dog as we'd emptied the talent pool  ... apparently I'm really funny :suspect:

but I'm a busy man , so many topics on VT etc  .. I've got better things to discuss than bloody X-Factor

Did you use some of drat's jokes?

Did you use some of drat's jokes?

no , we use that as a threat when they are overdue on paying their bills

• Like 1

Cyclists that ride on national speed limit roads in the dark with a dim light as their only signal to other road users. They'll get themselves killed because of the lack of viability and someone will have to live the rest of their lives with that on their minds. 

• Like 1

That is ridiculous.

What is?

Nor are Chesterfield .... TBH we are in all of the other mentions on that media source, I suspect it was a lazy piece of work by whoever had to put the story together and the first two pics from Hitz photo profile were ones of his time at last two premiership clubs. It's no big deal though and certainly not worth getting angry about.

If you want to get angry about something then have a read of some of the comments on Twitter re the whole coming out thing  etc - it's annoying that certain people have access to the internet and oxygen

Slightly different as he only played for Chesterfield 5 times, yet he spent the majority of his PL career at Villa. Especially when the media are making a huge deal of him being 'the first PL footballer to be gay'.

Also re: the bolded. Isn't that the point of the thread?  :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

People who eat food on the bus. I was going into college on the bus around one and there was this guy sat at the front of the bus eating fish and chips. I could never eat on the bus or any form of public transport.

I was guilty doing this on Sunday, I was drunk up erdington and decided to make my way to the 11 bus and walked into classics then my bus turned up. It was 9.30 pm so no way was I waiting for next bus.

Completely agree on this one, I will have a stew cooking at home all day then after work when I get on the bus to go home some dick head will get on the bus with fish or chicken and chips and then that is all that I want because the smell wafts around the whole bus.

But people eating on the bus in general annoys me to ****, a while back someone sat next to me and ate a packet of crisps (I cant remember the flavor now) but they **** stunk as well, I shouldn't be forced to endure the smell of peoples snacks whilst on the bus.

People often get a baguette at 5pm and eat it when they are on the bus, is their life so **** busy that they cant take 20 minutes when they get home to knock something up to eat? if that is the case I feel genuinely sorry for them and if they just cant be arsed to make dinner when they get home then I genuinely pity them.

There is one bloke who whenever I have seen him on the bus he always peels and eats and orange again the smell does my **** head in but I have always wanted to ask him what the **** he does with the orange peel because he doesn't ever have a bag with him, does he just put it in his pocket???

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1

I was guilty doing this on Sunday, I was drunk up erdington and decided to make my way to the 11 bus and walked into classics then my bus turned up. It was 9.30 pm so no way was I waiting for next bus.

The question is though, what did you get from Classics?, The fish from there is manky and I don't think much of the chicken but the chicken and lamb/rat doner meat is pretty damn good. The place is better than Big Johns though, the only thing you can guarantee from that place is food poisoning 

Â