Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I refer to them as AC & Inter, that way everyone knows who I mean. If I just say 'Milan' then I feel I have to specify which of the Milan teams I'm referring to as it's slightly ambiguous.

The fact that Sky Sports' stock photo of Curtis Davies for their article of him signing for the noses is of him in a Leicester jersey. That's disrespectful to us. He was our player and should be displayed as one. Probably shouldn't piss me off but that's why I'm in this thread.

The fact that Sky Sports' stock photo of Curtis Davies for their article of him signing for the noses is of him in a Leicester jersey. That's disrespectful to us. He was our player and should be displayed as one. Probably shouldn't piss me off but that's why I'm in this thread.

I doubt they had a recent photo of him in a Villa shirt though Bri!

:lol: :winkold:

The hate for Andy Murray. I don't get it.

Neither do I, really.

Bloody superb tennis player (his match against Melzer was very commanding indeed). I hope he wins tomorrow morning.

It's probably between those who didn't take too kindly to his England stance (which was perhaps taken out of context when it was reported) and his general attitude.

I for one sympathise with his on-court demeanor as it is his way of expressing his dissatisfaction - although I can understand why people have an aversion to it.

I doubt they had a recent photo of him in a Villa shirt though Bri!

:lol: :winkold:

Not exactly difficult...

cd.jpg

I mentioned in the Bale thread. If you call Inter, 'Inter Milan' to one of their fans, they will probably kill you.

AC, however do carry the cities' name and so if you say Milano in Italy it will be assumed you are referring to them.

Technically, only Inter have the city's name in their club's name:

Football Club Internazionale Milano SpA

vs.

Associazione Calcio Milan SpA

(I can't be the only one who finds it interesting that one club uses [the English] "football club" and [italian] "Milano" while the other uses [italian] "associazione calcio" and [English] "Milan")

The fact that Amazon do not have standardised (or standardized) menus on their UK and US sites.

UK has "DVD & Blu-Ray", US has "Movies & TV". UK has "Classical Music" and "Music", US just has "Music". etc.

talking of amazon and things that piss me off

the fact that e-books outsold regular books over the Christmas period ... I just find the whole concept of e-books a big no no

buy a book , read it and either keep it on your bookshelf or give it to a charity shop or something

Agreed. And I notice that the ads for iPads (or the equivalent) give as one of the plus points "Read a best-seller".

Why a "best-seller"? Why not say "a good book"? In my experience best-sellers are usually shite.

Â