Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

if you go to a 'restaurant' where there are bins and the furniture has to be bolted down, you're going to get messy tables

but I do agree with you, similarly I've done a little bit of shopping in a Tesco in a rougher area recently and I've been amazed how many of the lowlife in there eat the food as they walk around, mannerless pigs

• Like 1

but I do agree with you, similarly I've done a little bit of shopping in a Tesco in a rougher area recently and I've been amazed how many of the lowlife in there eat the food as they walk around, mannerless pigs

South Wales - shrug. ;)

Kent

but yeah, same applies

**and even the one by my Redditch office, but to a lesser extent, there its all about throwing your macdonalds wrapper at the roundabout

*** once I'm home in god's country I tend to stick with Waitrose! you can't scoff asparagus and artichoke as you walk around

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Wrapping Christmas presents

I'm shit at it , honestly it looks like Joey Deacon wrapped these presents I've just put under the tree

It is hard, wrapping pieces of coal...

Got rejected for one of my university choices, no reason given. Give me a reason!  :angry:

You're thick.

Wrapping Christmas presents

I'm shit at it , honestly it looks like Joey Deacon wrapped these presents I've just put under the tree

It is hard, wrapping pieces of coal...

Got rejected for one of my university choices, no reason given. Give me a reason!  :angry:

You're thick.

I'm sorry you're not thick. I gave my myself a good 2 minutes before I realised that was a shitty reply. Please accept my chode in a cheese grater.

Phumfeinz isn't thick.

Thick people try and edit their posts but it ends up as a weird double-posting-quote themselves mess...so watch out for anyone who does that Hitz.

Thick people also use sarcastic humour.

• Like 3

Phumfeinz isn't thick.

Thick people try and edit their posts but it ends up as a weird double-posting-quote themselves mess...so watch out for anyone who does that Hitz.

Thick people also use sarcastic humour.

Bang fizzle pop.

• Like 1

Can you still try going through clearing? Might be worth a shot. I got rejected from Bournemouth because I was predicted a B at English A Level (I got an A, 97% in one paper and 98% in the other btw ;) ) but didn't get advised to go through clearing by my shit school. It's been a regret of mine that I didn't try. I would have gotten so much more out of university if I went to a decent one.

People who watch any TV at all.

I don't understand how you can watch it unless you're completely brain dead.

Fixed.

You dont watch any television Rob?

No.

I DO watch TV shows like Game Of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad etc but I download them the day after their US airing.

I can then watch them at my leisure, advert-free, via my HDD and Western Digital media player in hi-def :)

I watch virtually no UK telly. It's all reality based crap for mentally challenged lemmings.

In my opinion of course. ;)

• Like 1

South Wales - shrug. ;)

Absolutely!

Newport Tescos is like a farmyard. It's also interesting to see how the layout of the store changes depending on it's location. Newport Tescos is basically Iceland in disguise, lots of frozen food, no butchers or delicatessen counter. Chepstow Tescos on the other hand is a much more civilised affair.

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 1

Well, at least there are enough lemmings paying for television for there to be good enough shows for you to illegally take for free, eh. :)

As they aren't usually British then no

• Like 1

Reality based crap for mentally challenged lemmings isn't unique to the British Isles, Rob :-) It's possible you have enough American lemmings to thank for your entertainment ! All hail the lemming.

• Like 1

Â