Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I would be a little scared having sex with her...

Yeah, I imagine it would be like a chimp raping a frog.

:wub:

now THAT'S the type of chick you boys should definitely take the time to proof read texts for :P

• Like 1

The people in the flats at the back of me who decided to accompany the kids party they are hosting (at least I assume that's what the childish screaming and the two bouncy castles meant) with very loud music all day from about 10am.

Now I understand that, as an infrequent event, people should put up with that kind of noise even if it is discernable over the Villa game in one's own house but what pissed me off is that just when I got really fed up of the rubbish they were playing they decided to blare out a bit of Johnny Cash and a good part of me wanted to go and tell them to turn it up.

2 trains an hour on match day

Where you waiting at Witton too? Yeah, what a **** ball ache that was. To make it worse, my train out of New Street was delayed too

Although we fund the entire railway operation, the passenger is the least important person to train companies.

How much is one ticket?

too much if you don't know the difference between an off peak silver saver, an advance silver off peak saver, or a saver day return, you then take your chances by asking at the ticket office, a state of the art hub of inactivity where 14 windows service the ticket buying needs of passengers, where a large queue has built up because only one of the fourteen windows is open. Its a miracle of transport logistics and many people are employed to make sure trains leave more or less on time, usually less.

• Like 1

:lol:

Seriously though, the answer could be, because train transport is cheap.

If it's cheap, people will continue to peruse it, so train companies can get by without improving service standards.

Generally.

Â