Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What if a rich person bought all the cakes in a supermarket? Is that fair, or is it selfish?

Were they full price or discounted?

What if a rich person bought all the cakes in a supermarket? Is that fair, or is it selfish?

were they nice cakes, like Waitrose luxury fruit cake slices, or chavvy poor people cakes, like 5 doughnuts for a quid?

you shouldn't eat the poor people's cakes, that why that Mary Ann Twanette died

• Like 1

were they nice cakes, like Waitrose luxury fruit cake slices, or chavvy poor people cakes, like 5 doughnuts for a quid?

you shouldn't eat the poor people's cakes, that why that Mary Ann Twanette died

Strictly speaking she died because her body became separated from her head. And her name was actually Marion Twinette.

And her name was actually Marion Twinette.

Wasn't that John Wayne?

you're thinking of Shirley Twinette, larger than life 'world of sport' wrestler and female country and western singer famous for 'stand by your fan'

you're thinking of Shirley Twinette, larger than life 'world of sport' wrestler and female country and western singer famous for 'stand by your fan'

Shirley? You can't be serious. 

• Like 1

Went to a strip club last night.

Not my choice, I don't particularly like them, but it was a stag do so I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Anyway, it was The Rocket Club on Broad Street.

It. Was. Terrible.

The girls in there (and bear in mind it was a saturday night so I'd imagine that's when the A team are out) were all, without exception, ugly.

And I don't mean stripper ugly. As in they're not very good looking but they're strippers so they're dolled up and they've got good bodies so they get away with it.

I mean physically ugly.

Every single one

I feel like reporting them to some sort of watchdog.

Went to a strip club last night.

Not my choice, I don't particularly like them, but it was a stag do so I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Anyway, it was The Rocket Club on Broad Street.

It. Was. Terrible.

The girls in there (and bear in mind it was a saturday night so I'd imagine that's when the A team are out) were all, without exception, ugly.

And I don't mean stripper ugly. As in they're not very good looking but they're strippers so they're dolled up and they've got good bodies so they get away with it.

I mean physically ugly.

Every single one

I feel like reporting them to some sort of watchdog.

On a similar note

And skysports leading with the headline "thrilling finale expected at the ashes".

Unless the players are going to take acid and there's going to be sniper taking potshots at them, there's no way you can call cricket "thrilling"

• Like 1

the strip club in Worcester was called images wasn't it? sure they are trying to get it re-opened, anyway did you ever get the "birthday special" in there?! I think her name was angel, she was bigger than john carew...

my limited experience of strip clubs ( :ph34r: ) the best looking girl in there tends to be the barmaid, my main problem is if you are happily watching the girl in the middle drinking talking to your mates and the ugly girls with no customers get really funny with you, I've had one say "are you just here to waste our **** time you cheap bastard" when I politely said no to a dance, she was a rotter too

my last visit was about 2 years a go and resulted in my jeans being ruined by fake tanning lotion :angry:  took some explaining, I came out with an orange lap

the strip club in Worcester was called images wasn't it? sure they are trying to get it re-opened, anyway did you ever get the "birthday special" in there?! I think her name was angel, she was bigger than john carew...

my limited experience of strip clubs ( :ph34r: ) the best looking girl in there tends to be the barmaid, my main problem is if you are happily watching the girl in the middle drinking talking to your mates and the ugly girls with no customers get really funny with you, I've had one say "are you just here to waste our **** time you cheap bastard" when I politely said no to a dance, she was a rotter too

my last visit was about 2 years a go and resulted in my jeans being ruined by fake tanning lotion :angry:  took some explaining, I came out with an orange lap

I've been to a handful on various stag dos and sure there are some ugly ones but you do usually get a couple of good looking girls in there. 

After all, their job is their looks, to an extent.

But Saturday was awful. I was genuinely angry about it :D

Only ever been to one peep show (purely for research purposes, obviously).

The girl wasn't too hideous, but she was obviously spectacularly bored.

She was diddling herself with a lady's toy and while this was going on I heard her friend off stage go "when does your shift finish?"

[Diddle-yawn-diddle "1 o'clock." diddle-diddle.]

Walked out laughing and rolling my eyes.

Going for meals with my girlfriend I want to go to a restaurant and have some privacy.... HOWEVER bloody annoying how in restaurants now (places like Jamie Olivers in bham) they put the tables so close together. Jamie Olivers is the worse your practically sitting on the same table as the couple next to you. Gets very awkward having conversations with someone so close and can't help but ear drop into the couples next to you conversation.

It's annoys my girlfriend as she thinks it makes me rude, but I always ask for a table away from eveyone

Edited by donnie

Â