Abuse of power

limpid

I tried to answer it. But I assume that - given that answers like "never" and "not at all" are not among the options - I'm not the sort of consumer that interests them. So I gave up. 

Anyway, they should be called "buns". 

• Like 1

Mmmmmm cupcakes

Despite online surveys and their lack of adherence to the regulatory code of conduct allowing them to destroy our industry , I did the survey :)

I hope you'll remember who whored up and did your little survey next time people are slapped around the legs and marched out of general chat for talking cricket or music or ball games.

• Like 2

I hope you'll remember who whored up and did your little survey next time people are slapped around the legs and marched out of general chat for talking cricket or music or ball games.

I can't do that unless there was a first time :)

I'm thinking this is for a school project? :P

Cupcakes ranked exactly middle for me. Nothing can beat brownies and cookies (apart from chocolate mousse)

I'm thinking this is for a school project? :P

Cupcakes ranked exactly middle for me. Nothing can beat brownies and cookies (apart from chocolate mousse)

This has now entered my head !!

http://youtu.be/RUzZD9NA90I

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Sigh. I thought I could do it this time.

Somebody really needs to give your friend some advice in how to design a questionnaire.

The cupcakes one was singularly lacking in a "I don't eat..." option.

This time, it's there:

Muffins.jpg

Ironically, I DO eat muffins, but I still can't answer the question, as I don't eat them at any particular time! So, "Could be any of the above" is required. <_<

Sigh. I thought I could do it this time.

Somebody really needs to give your friend some advice in how to design a questionnaire.

The cupcakes one was singularly lacking in a "I don't eat..." option.

This time, it's there:

Muffins.jpg

Ironically, I DO eat muffins, but I still can't answer the question, as I don't eat them at any particular time! So, "Could be any of the above" is required. <_<

Did you tick them all?

Â