Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

How exactly has she explained the fact that a week after he was due to sign there is knob all happening on this?

I think she's said it takes time for a deal to be done. 

Ah I see.... that explains why she said it was a done deal a week ago. That must explain why Whittingham hasn't signed yet as well :)

How exactly has she explained the fact that a week after he was due to sign there is knob all happening on this?

Apparently medicals and work permits take time. We met his release clause last Friday.

I think it's all a load of bollocks. Why would the club pick her to release details of a transfer? I are usually very quiet with stuff like this and get transfers done VERY quickly.

Apparently medicals and work permits take time. We met his release clause last Friday.

I think it's all a load of bollocks. Why would the club pick her to release details of a transfer? I are usually very quiet with stuff like this and get transfers done VERY quickly.

Who knows, all I do know is her previous track record on these things isn't good.

€8.5m too expensive? 

Considering we spent £7m on Benteke I wouldn't say €8.5m is too expensive. 

You aren't the one paying though....

I'm not going into the hows or whys but they asked, it was too expensive and never went any further.

Exactly.

There was no bid.

It may be a while before we spend a £7million fee on one player and I am including if Benteke leaves for big money.

Not sure on that , I think if benteke goes lambert may spend £10m on a player.