Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

What exactly happened?  I've missed all of this banter over the last few days.  Are we signing him?

Kendrick said interest, but that's it. Pete Colley said no interest and JulieB said 100% nailed on and ITSOTP on Friday.

The woman has lost the plot. Seriously needs to take a step back.

She's now gone from £7.5m release clause activated and ITSOTP Friday to, £7.5m not enough will be done when it's done lol.

She knows nothing, she even followed me and sent me a message to ask for info, then blocked me. She is clueless.

So now people are making up stories and actually working out which foreign newspaper to pretend they're from?

Do Sky Sports post random Twitter crap on their Live Transfer Clockwatch or is it stuff from their actual sources?

Can be found here either way:

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

Edited by samjp26

Your all feeding this shit by reposting these twattters. Use your common sense ffs. Every bit as bad as Julie B

Right I'm off.

Its on the Sky Sports website (see previous post), but I'm not sure if its info they've got themselves from said magazine, or if its just stuff they've taken off Twitter.

Your all feeding this shit by reposting these twattters. Use your common sense ffs. Every bit as bad as Julie B

Right I'm off.

Its on the Sky Sports website (see previous post), but I'm not sure if its info they've got themselves from said magazine, or if its just stuff they've taken off Twitter.

it says under it "reports Kicker-Sportmagazin in Germany."

Right I'm off.

Chill Winston

"Presenter for BBC Radio Cumbria"

Uh oh...

What's wrong with radio Cumbria?  :rant:  :twisted:

In all seriousness, I think there's definitely interest there but whether or not we've bid yet is anyone's guess. I feel it might be one of those that drags out right until the end of the window when we're up against the clock.

Right I'm off.

it says under it "reports Kicker-Sportmagazin in Germany."

Yeah, but didn't know if this had simply been pulled from what people have been saying on Twitter, or if Sky actually get the info from the actual magazine or not.