Poyet sacked live on BBC

TrentVilla

Maybe not best timing but he didnt turn up for his disciplinary meeting so cant imagine he was expecting to stay

he always comes across as a word removed so I have no sympathy for him

Anybody know what he did?

In short, no, nobody really knows. Yet.

It is rumoured to be due to a post match interview he gave at the end of the season after the Palace game but that is only an assumption.

Poyet is appealing and Brighton are posturing that they will take legal action against the LMA so this one will run a while longer yet. So it will be a while until the details of this come out.

That's **** disgraceful. Shitty smalltime club. They should at least have the decency to call him before putting it on their bastard website.

Edited by Davkaus

took a poo in the palace changing rooms...

No he didn't.

Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after excrement was found in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.

Ian Holloway's Crystal Palace arrived to find a not so pleasant surprise awaiting on the floor of the toilet and shower area. 

And Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has since been suspended by Brighton, wrote a scathing email to his staff to find out who was responsible for the appalling incident.

article-0-19D25C30000005DC-740_634x376.j

Fury: Gus Poyet wrote a scathing email to players to find out who was responsible for the incident

Going to Wembley: Wilfried Zaha scored both goals in a 2-0 win

The Sun revealed the ranting email that was sent in the wake of Brighton's 2-0 defeat.

'I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and stoop so low. I would like someone to accept responsibility and resign,' read the email.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326470/Gus-Poyet-fury-Brighton-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html#ixzz2X4ZlgMVn 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

took a poo in the palace changing rooms...

No he didn't.

Brighton are set to call in the police to investigate a misdemeanour at the club - after excrement was found in the away dressing room at the Amex before the play-off semi-final on Monday.

Ian Holloway's Crystal Palace arrived to find a not so pleasant surprise awaiting on the floor of the toilet and shower area. 

And Brighton manager Gus Poyet, who has since been suspended by Brighton, wrote a scathing email to his staff to find out who was responsible for the appalling incident.

article-0-19D25C30000005DC-740_634x376.j

Fury: Gus Poyet wrote a scathing email to players to find out who was responsible for the incident

Going to Wembley: Wilfried Zaha scored both goals in a 2-0 win

The Sun revealed the ranting email that was sent in the wake of Brighton's 2-0 defeat.

'I am angry that someone within this club could endanger our good reputation and poop so low. I would like someone to accept responsibility and resign,' read the email.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326470/Gus-Poyet-fury-Brighton-leave-poo-Crystal-Palace-dressing-room.html#ixzz2X4ZlgMVn 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Heh.

Anybody know what he did?

In short, no, nobody really knows. Yet.

It is rumoured to be due to a post match interview he gave at the end of the season after the Palace game but that is only an assumption.

Poyet is appealing and Brighton are posturing that they will take legal action against the LMA so this one will run a while longer yet. So it will be a while until the details of this come out.

I read that he talked to another club without Brighton permission, cant remember who it was

Partly due to travel, and partly due to the fact he played in an era where there were not 2984847 international friendlies every season. 

The Brighton statement is very deliberately worded - this is a disciplinary sacking - no compensation - it is such a strange one, clearly those in the studio know what he's done and there seemed to be some sympathy with him - I don't think we've heard the end of it, that's for sure.

When do we think he'll take over at Newcastle?

whys he only got 26 caps for uruguay? did he refuse to travel back or retire early or something?

Took a poo in the Guatemalan dressing rooms...

Edited by coda
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â