Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

So because the people at your wedding said it must be true? They are in the know because they support Arsenal and all the people who rate Bent are wrong?!

You are very, very aggressive today.

I think the reference you missed was the "season ticket holder". People who watch games week in, week out. I don't profess to know much about many players because what highlights packages I see on TV, West Ham and Spurs would be Champs League, Villa relegated, and Stuart Downing the new Maradona.

I am not aggressive mate, it's just my poor English coming across.

If they are season ticket holders it don't make them watch more of Bent than for example I do, who live in Norway. Perhaps I even watch more of him since I am in front of the TV and not at Emirates every week :) ? The Arse fans watched him once this season and he scored against them, perhaps that's why they are so pissed?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From The Mercury, has anyone got it today

Villa are also making progress with their bid to sign transfer-listed West Ham skipper Nigel Reo-Coker.

Last night his agent Tony Finnigan said: "What's been in the papers isn't far wrong"

It also mentions stepping up our interest in Craig Gordon

Worries me that as the Mercury don't know their arse from their elbow! Would be a good start to our busy summer of purchases.

There are certainly one or two phenomenal stops in there KKR, but Sorensen makes some outstanding saves as well. What will hopefully mark out our new goalkeeper from Tommy is ability from crosses and more saliently ability to control and organise his defence. IMO any goalkeeper coming in will need to be adept at all 3 elements of goalkeeping if they are to be a significant improvement on Sorensen.

joey barton to sign for newcastle tomorrow. just on sky sports news

Thats RC for us on tuesday so nice one :winkold:

yeah parker to west spam okey to us barton to toon
does asy deal depends on parker signin for west ham

Looks like we're going to have a clean run on NRC, unless Spurs jump in at the last minute.

The express claimed the other day that he doesn't want to go to Spuds because of their rotation system, so i think we're pretty much certain to sign him now, i think we'll have the best deal out of it as Nigel's potential is huge imo.

I also hope we get Gordon, he impressed me when he played against Italy the other day.

Looks like we're going to have a clean run on NRC, unless Spurs jump in at the last minute.
they can fook off they think they can sign everyone the cu.ts.
what about arsenal or are they not interested in him?

My mate, who is an Arsenal Season ticket holder really rates NRC. He said he would have him at Arsenal but he just wouldnt fit into the way they play. Im looking forward to seeing that Yellow bar with NRC signs for Villa sometime this week...

I'd be surprised to see Parker go to West Ham until after the 18th when the arbitration panel make a decision on whether they will have points deducted over the Tevez thing. Surely there is a possibility that West Ham could be playing Championship football next season, therefore any signings they make in the meantime must have clauses around that issue. For Villa, and the rest of the Premiership, I suspect there may not be any movement on NRC, Parker, Barton or Bent until then?

There are certainly one or two phenomenal stops in there KKR, but Sorensen makes some outstanding saves as well. What will hopefully mark out our new goalkeeper from Tommy is ability from crosses and more saliently ability to control and organise his defence. IMO any goalkeeper coming in will need to be adept at all 3 elements of goalkeeping if they are to be a significant improvement on Sorensen.

Yes, i agree 100%

Just found this message on the official website , he came on last friday i think he said, Parker was going to West Ham before it came out ,Barton Newcastle ,Bale spurs and NRC would come here .Most likely a load of bull but should find out if he knows his stuff that well because NRC deal is done so he says enjoy the read because he talks about Gordon wanting some Villa Park action.

Hi there to all you Villa fans, I'm kkfootball and was on this site about a week ago and had some summer transfers for you.

Remember that i said that Scott Parker was set to move back to London and join West Ham well surly that proves that i know what I'm talking about, my agency works with all most every agent in the premiership, and yes i could put this on a football site but i would rather tell the clubs on their main site.

Here goes.

Man City want rid of Barton and have offered him to you villa and Newcastle and also Bolton.

Spurs are going to spend big this summer and will sign Darren bent at 10mil plus Gardner going to Charlton- this will be confirmed in the next 10 days.

West ham want Bellamy and are willing to meet Liverpool half way with the price and keep his 60k wages, Bellamy had fancied a move to you villa but now looks set for west ham.

Derby want Craig Gordon but Gordon wants to join Aston Villa Hearts want around 7mil not the 10mil the papers are saying.

Birmingham will make a move for Matt Holland and make a offer for Viduka but have missed out on their offer for koumas.

Jason Koumas has gone away and has 2 offers to think of as Bolton and blackburn have made offers of 4mil for him.

Aston villa are going to sign Reo Coker for 7mil this was done Friday and will be confirmed Monday or tuesday.

Defoe wants out of spurs after they got Darren bent but wants to stay close to London, Chelsea don't want him and he would not go back to west ham or ever play for Arsenal so hes looking at portsmouth but they want to sell first to bid for him.

Matty Taylor has kicked up a fuss as he wants portsmouth to drop their price for him of 7.5mil which as put of Aston villa and Everton

And finally your player Davis has asked for a transfer and Villa will sell him for 5mil which as put reading fulham and Blackburn off but not Everton who will make a offer to villa soon.

Believe me or not but ill be bk at the end of the summer to prove that I'm right again.

I'd be surprised to see Parker go to West Ham until after the 18th when the arbitration panel make a decision on whether they will have points deducted over the Tevez thing. Surely there is a possibility that West Ham could be playing Championship football next season, therefore any signings they make in the meantime must have clauses around that issue. For Villa, and the rest of the Premiership, I suspect there may not be any movement on NRC, Parker, Barton or Bent until then?

Well the window doesn't open until July 1st so any transfer dealings made with westham before the 18th will no doubt have some sort of get out clause whereby all agreements are null and void if they are relegated.

I bet we sign Reo-Coker tomorrow also.