Which of the new batch are you most excited about?

BleedClaretAndBlue

232 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the new signings so far excites you the most?

• Aleksander Tonev
    • Nicklas Helenius
    • Jores Okore
    • Antonio Luna
    • Leandro Bacuna
  2. 2. Do you think there will be more additions?

• Yes regardless of sales
    • Not unless we sell first
    • Not even if we do sell some players

I'm rather excited to see how Sylla develops over the coming season, looks like he could become a cracking player once he gets used to the pace of the league and his own position in the team. That being said I do have a fondness for quality fullbacks. Hopefully Luna fits the bill as Bouma was the last one we had that I actually rated.

Assume you're meaning the last LB, because Lowton is a bit good.

I agree, though, seeing last season's signings kick on will be just as exciting as unwrapping the presents from this transfer window.

The question in the thread is about which player we are most excited to see and unfortunately the answer is Luna for a lot of fans because of how piss poor our current left back is.

The last time I looked Luna had received only 4 votes compared to over 100 for Okore. How does this equate to 'a lot of fans'?

Edited by pacbuddies

I'm rather excited to see how Sylla develops over the coming season, looks like he could become a cracking player once he gets used to the pace of the league and his own position in the team. That being said I do have a fondness for quality fullbacks. Hopefully Luna fits the bill as Bouma was the last one we had that I actually rated.

Assume you're meaning the last LB, because Lowton is a bit good.

I agree, though, seeing last season's signings kick on will be just as exciting as unwrapping the presents from this transfer window.

Lowton isn't a LB though.

Edit: Nevermind, mis-read.

Edited by Jonoridge91

Luna because it means there's much less chance of bennett being in the starting XI.

I think Bennett will win fans over.....you heard it here first(just joking with that bit)

Despite me seeing all the flaws, that everyone else can see....I also think there is something there, but he must work on his game and improve.i believe he can do it.

• Like 2

Very easy to say Okore, since we've all seen that Chelsea video and are well aware of his quality and what he could bring to the table to help fix the leaky defence. However, I'm looking forward to seeing what Tonev or Bacuna can do, since we know very little about them.

I actually went for Bacuna.. Don't quite know why really apart from he is the one we seem to have heard least about so i am interested to see what he brings to the table whereas we have a bit of an idea about the others to a point.

I can tell that you're really trying to contain your excitement there.

Helenius for me... I would love to see Benteke stay and do well, then Helenius step straight up and belt the goals in left, right and centre too... The mere idea that we could have two bangin' strikers playing for us that really shit up the opposition makes me tingle in my happy regions!

I'm more excited about the fact that we'll be able to bring different types of players off the bench during games.

Bringing Helenius on in the second half is going to add a different dimension that we've never had before for instance. If we are indeed looking for that 'number 10' type player, as mooted in the speculation thread, then we may see a variety of systems deployed this term too.

Not excited, more intrigued. I'm looking forward to finding out more about these players. I guess in my heart I'm hoping Lambert is a genius and has put a young squad of players together that can challenge at the top, but we may well find ourselves struggling at the other end.

Bakuna is the most intriguing. Tonev and Helenius look exciting. Okore will probably be a very rough diamond, Luna could be anything.

Â