Nicklas Helenius

bickster

According to Helenius' agent Mads Bach Lund, if Helenius is no way near of playing time after the christmas/new years eve program, Helenius is ready to be loaned out.

If Helenius can benefit from playing time like in the Championship, Helenius got no problem with that.

How can he be any worse than weimman or Bowery at this point?

I agree the above ain't great. Weiman to me looks  most unlikely  to score - unless it bounces in off his backside. That said we haven't seen Helenuis - so we don't know how good or bad he is. Given how we are struggling for goals - I am sure if he was 'showing' in training or reserve matches Lambert would give him a shout.....why wouldn't he ? - Simple explanation is, that he probably isn't looking that great 

• Like 1

How can he be any worse than weimman or Bowery at this point?

I agree the above ain't great. Weiman to me looks  most unlikely  to score - unless it bounces in off his backside. That said we haven't seen Helenuis - so we don't know how good or bad he is. Given how we are struggling for goals - I am sure if he was 'showing' in training or reserve matches Lambert would give him a shout.....why wouldn't he ? - Simple explanation is, that he probably isn't looking that great 

One of the bad things about Lambert he sticks too long with players who did good before .. Some times he do a strange changes .. But sometimes you don't understand what he thinks ..

Playing with that formation against West Brom and putting N'Zogbia against Utd in the OT .. And playing Herd CB where Baker was their against Fulham were criminals from him ..

What on earth is the point in this signing? Just another body to sit on the bench? Must be terrible if Bowery is higher in the pecking order to come on. 

How much did we spend on him? 

A small amount of money. He is a long term project that will break through later.

I thought after barely surviving that our summer signings would improve the standard of the starting 11 and the young and hungry players that barely kept us up would become more squad players. But we've just added more average squad players to an already very average squad.

Â