Nicklas Helenius

bickster

This guy says "jeah" quite a lot, doesn't he? Thick Danish accent too, sounds like he's got his adam's apple on his tounge.. Love the Danish tho, be it for their guttural pronunciation. :)

Also, did anyone hear how Jack said that Helenius' English is better than Gabby's. I presume Gabby will throw his car on its roof and stand there with his "shush" expression when he comes out of Villa Park.

Edited by magnkarl

This guy says "jeah" quite a lot, doesn't he? Thick Danish accent too, sounds like he's got his adam's apple on his tounge.. Love the Danish tho, be it for their guttural pronunciation. :)

Also, did anyone hear how Jack said that Helenius' English is better than Gabby's. I presume Gabby will throw his car on its roof and stand there with his "shush" expression when he comes out of Villa Park.

Yeah, I agree on this, he would probably be better off letting the boots do the talking. Yeah. :)

Looking forward to the premiere on Sat, Gooners-Villa will be broadcast on Danish television (6'eren) for those interested in that sort of thing. 

Edited by Konghest

Yeah, I agree on this, he would probably be better off letting the boots do the talking. Yeah. :)

Looking forward to the premiere on Sat, Gooners-Villa will be broadcast on Danish television (6'eren) for those interested in that sort of thing. 

That's just showing off.

You may be able to watch the Villa live on saturday but we have Ant and Dec to look forward to

That's just showing off.

You may be able to watch the Villa live on saturday but we have Ant and Dec to look forward to

I've no idea what that/they is/are, but a quick Google picture search tells me I'm better off, with three live matches from the PL starting @1300

• Like 1

Haha Madrid after Helenius? They can have Helenius for £5m if they then sign Benteke for £100m next summer.

Yes, I think I'd go for that.

It'd be nice to get friendly with Real, so that we can have a few of their players when we're fighting for Champions League.

;)

They can't anyway .. As I'm awared .. A player couldn't move two times in the same window ..

Could be a loan with a substantial fee. I very much doubt this will happen but would be an option. 

It could thorhetically happen - as he signed for us on July 1st and hasn't played for either us or Aalborg this season. Even if he featured yesterday, he would still be eligable to play for Madrid straight away.

Can't see it happening though.

Â