Christian Benteke

Kwan

I wish refs and other officials would take more time over stuff like this.

I still don't think it was wrong to send Benteke off. But they pointed out on Sky after the game that as soon as it happened you could see the 4th official in the background shouting "Red! Red! Red!" in his microphone. Possibly he was saying "ref!" to get the ref's attention, but I doubt he'd address the ref as "ref". he'd likely use his name.

I'd rather see the approach taken in other sports (and football sometimes) where the ref would go and talk to the 4th official, understand exactly what he saw and what action should be taken.

Maybe in that situation he'd have said "was he provoked? Should Mason be punished"

starts tomorrow vs Iceland with  Januzaj and Hazard either side of him

Saw him on SSN with the Belguim squad looking really relaxed laughing and joking with Fellani.

Hope he finds his scoring boots with them and is raring to come back after the ban!

• Like 2

Saw him on SSN with the Belguim squad looking really relaxed laughing and joking with Fellani.

Hope he finds his scoring boots with them and is raring to come back after the ban!

Same. Usually the international break makes me nervous, but will be good for him to have a game or two to help keep him up to speed having only just come back.

Same. Usually the international break makes me nervous, but will be good for him to have a game or two to help keep him up to speed having only just come back.

And as they are playing Iceland and Wales it's as close to damn it a couple of Premier League style games. He looked back to full strength verus Spurs which makes the ban doubly sickening! Just needs to find his shooting boots and there will be no stopping him!

Can you please summarize for us that didn't work out more than the hard work bit BG?

He talks about how good it feels to be back in the national team and about how happy he is to finally be a footballplayer again. He says he isnt afraid of the other strikers(lukaku,origi)  the coach will decide who will be striker #1 and he woudn't mind to play alone as striker or with 2 strikers. he also is very proud to be part of this great belgian generation. he says that the new boys (januzaj,origi,denayer,praet,yannick-ferreira-carrasco) are very skilled and he's impressed with their performances. (he doesn't say all their names but it is obvious he reffered to them as the young boys)

• Like 1

the u21 generation has more talent then our current.

What names should we look out for?

Youri Tielemans,Charly Musonda JR. Andreas Pereira (should be in here but he has unfornately chosen to represent Brazil.) Alper Ademoglu,Siebe Schrijvers,Zakaria Bakkali,Ismael Azzoui,Junior Malanda,Kayembe,David Henen,Obbi Oulare,Mile Svilar(bigger keepertalent as Courtois)nathan Leyder.Senna Miangue,mathias bossaerts,,andy kawaya,Aaron leya iseka. are just some players i can come up with out my head.

Â