Christian Benteke

Kwan

CB really seems to have got on well with Sylla, they're constantly spotted together and i think CB gives him lifts to training. Everyone talks about his international team mates getting in his ear and wanting him to leave but I'm sure his current team mates and friends at the club will have spent all day trying to convince him to stay. Could be a factor in his decision.

A few days ago Okore tweeted that he was hanging out with Sylla. Maybe Benteke will also realise that Okore is a future Villa legend, and that they could all rip up the league together!!!!!!!!

A few retweets from Sylla - don't know whether he understands them though...

1. @91_yacou make sure Christian stays Yacouba. Please :((((((

Retweeted by yacouba sylla
    Expand

2. @91_yacou have you knocked any sense Into @bentekechris20 today?

Edited by KjParton
  • Like 1

OT --- Villa Youth, C-Crew, Steamers and whoever else are/were all mindless bellends and the less spoken about that idiotic minority of fans the better. 

In a vague attempt to stay ON topic, I hope Benteke is working up a sweat in training, running around being chased by the rest of the squad chucking coppers at him chanting "you want a pay rise..... run bitch run.

"Mindless bellends"?

Source please

Or is that just your ignorant,pointless opinion of people that you don't know?

A few retweets from Sylla - don't know whether he understands them though...

1. @91_yacou make sure Christian stays Yacouba. Please :((((((

Expand

2. @91_yacou have you knocked any sense Into @bentekechris20 today?

Excluding the fact that I adore Sylla for doing that in a very weird way O.o

Sylla looked very good over in Germany especially in the last game.

Agreed Sylla is looking good.

In regards to his retweets about Benteke - do you think he just retweets everything to try and make the fans feel good if they get a retweet by their favourite player. Or do you think he actually understands what the tweets mean and the implications of him retweeting those tweets? 

People we don't know who are renowned for fighting and giving Villa a bad name?

I think mindless bellends is appropriate. 

Yes, have to agree with that. Don't have to know them personally if they are guilty of being football hooligans then they can justifiably be called 'mindless bell ends'.

Back on topic, I hope that all these tweets mean that something positive is happening.

I used to do that stuff when I was a kid-I grew out of it like most of the others.

A mindless bellend IMO is some idiot who claims that of another on the back of some kids stuff 30 years ago.

In regards to his retweets about Benteke - do you think he just retweets everything to try and make the fans feel good if they get a retweet by their favourite player. Or do you think he actually understands what the tweets mean and the implications of him retweeting those tweets? 

Whilst it's possible he retweets things for the reason you gave I think if he retweeted a number of tweets on the same topic I can only assume he knows what they're on about. If he retweeted those you posted one after another I can only assume he knows lol

I'm glad he turned up for training today.  I still don't understand why he put the transfer request in, even if he wanted to leave.  I still hold on to the hope that he'll sign a contract with a decent release clause in it for both parties once he realises nobody is ready to take the risk on him yet.

I'm glad he turned up for training today.  I still don't understand why he put the transfer request in, even if he wanted to leave.  I still hold on to the hope that he'll sign a contract with a decent release clause in it for both parties once he realises nobody is ready to take the risk on him yet.

He was probably advised by the club that tampered with him and his agent to help smooth the move along. He gets a portion of the transfer fee when there's no transfer request as far as I'm aware so that means the price of him without a transfer request will probably be higher thus making him harder to sign. Honestly if I was him I'd be pissed at Spurs not even putting in a bid for him by now. I think he probably feels that way at the very least. There's a chance him and his agent can come out looking like complete muppets.

Whilst it's possible he retweets things for the reason you gave I think if he retweeted a number of tweets on the same topic I can only assume he knows what they're on about. If he retweeted those you posted one after another I can only assume he knows lol

I wouldn't read anything in to Sylla's retweets.

He was probably advised by the club that tampered with him and his agent to help smooth the move along. He gets a portion of the transfer fee when there's no transfer request as far as I'm aware so that means the price of him without a transfer request will probably be higher thus making him harder to sign. Honestly if I was him I'd be pissed at Spurs not even putting in a bid for him by now. I think he probably feels that way at the very least. There's a chance him and his agent can come out looking like complete muppets.

Apparently not.

I used to do that stuff when I was a kid-I grew out of it like most of the others.

A mindless bellend IMO is some idiot who claims that of another on the back of some kids stuff 30 years ago.

I'm calling the firms and people who still manage to do it now mindless bellends. 

I think people who did it in the past were stupid for doing it, but if they've grown out of it now thats fine. 

I don't condone for one minute doing it as a youngster however - but we digress!

Hopefully Sylla can have a positive effect on Benteke and hopefully persuade him to stay if they are good pals. 

Edited by KjParton
  • Like 1

Â