Chelsea v Benfica, Europa League final

Genie

In Summary

• Terry ruled out, three changes to line-up
  • Lampard captains Chelsea
  • Chelsea in third European final in five years
  • Benfica lost their last six European finals

LINE-UPS

Benfica: Artur Moraes, Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo, Perez, Matic, Rodrigo, Gaitan, Cardozo, Salvio. Subs: Paulo Lopes, Aimar, Lima, John, Urreta, Jardel, Gomes.

Chelsea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Lampard, Luiz, Ramires, Mata, Oscar, Torres. Subs: Turnbull, Mikel, Moses, Ferreira, Marin, Benayoun, Ake.

Looking at the names in that Chelsea side, they really should have put up a better fight for the PL title this year.

Its always sad when a player misses such a huge game, but in Terry's case he is such a complete tosser on and off the pitch I really don't give a shit

Got £3 on Cahill to score first at 33/1...

I expect quite a lot of people give a shit about it. I know we'd be pissing our pants if we were in a European final... it was a total meltdown when we got to the league cup final.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

I expect quite a lot of people give a shit about it. I know we'd be pissing our pants if we were in a European final... it was a total meltdown when we got to the league cup final.

Yeh but but we're a proper team. 

Does anyone (including Chelsea fans and players) give a shit about this game?

with it being the Europa and it being a piss take with 2 teams not good enough for the latter stages of the CL im going with no, benfica have a couple of interesting players but overall Portuguese football is infuriating IMO

for Chelsea fans, 30k of you in a city like Amsterdam, I can think of worse ways to spend a Wednesday night, I bet they'll have a great time out there

Â