Chelsea v Benfica, Europa League final

Genie

How many games did Terry play on the way to Chelsea winnnng the cup ?

If it was a league trophy being lifted nobody would begrudge him being there so he played a part in them winning the cup did he not ??

Edited by tonyh29

If it was a league trophy being lifted nobody would begrudge him being there so he played a bit in them winning the cup did he not ??

It's not about him just being there. The word removed hasn't played the final and got his full kit on, boots, pads, the lot.

If it was a league trophy being lifted nobody would begrudge him being there so he played a bit in them winning the cup did he not ??

It is the dressing up in full kit to make it look like he was playing that people think is stupid.

Hell of a lot of negativity in here.

Sure Terry is a bellend, but I'm surprised by the lack of support for an English club in Europe.

I refuse to support another English team in Europe. Especially a club as detestable as Chelsea.

• Like 1

Sure Terry is a bellend, but I'm surprised by the lack of support for an English club in Europe.

Chelsea are a really soulless, manufactured scummy club though. I have no qualms about supporting foreign opposition on this occasion.

@JanAageFjortoft:

Torres is now reigning World Champion, EuroChampion, ChampionsLeague winner and EuropaLeague winner...

Where did his career go wrong...

• Like 3

Any other club apart from those bunch of plastic, classless rocket polishers.

If it was a league trophy being lifted nobody would begrudge him being there so he played a part in them winning the cup did he not ??

I think its more to do with the fact he has put a full kit on to make it appear in the photo's he played in the final

im sorry but this is actually a terrible argument though. Just because English doesnt mean people should support them. 

am pretty sure all my time reading this forum I dont think Ive ever heard support for an English club playing in Europe whether it Liverpool, United, Chelsea, sha, Arsenal etc

Â