Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

Would be hilarious if Newcastlle went down. I know it's risky but i'm rooting for Wigan. Too many shit teams below us that we go down, and besides I think we'll pick up a point against Chelsea.

we need the win

We don't 'need' it whatsoever. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad to see we aren't overreacting eh

It's not really an over-reaction though is it? 

There's a good chance we're going to lose to Chelsea, and Wigan are more than capable of beating us. 

All other teams have winnable games. My only hope is that Norwich do not beat WBA. But even if they manage a draw with WBA and Citeh... we'll finish below them. 

anybody who isnt 100% wanting a Swansea win needs their head checked IMO

why would you want to mess around with the future of our club?

its not about thinking we can beat Chelsea its about putting this season to bed as early as possible in terms of safety

Wigan winning tonight is absolutely gutting

Edited by sonic_bouma

anybody who isnt 100% wanting a Swansea win needs their head checked IMO

its not about thinking we can beat Chelsea its about putting this season to bed as early as possible in terms of safety

Agreed 100%

I agree. Right now, I couldn't care less about who's getting relegated, as long as it's not us. We are not safe yet.

Guest av1

Absolutely agree. Come laudrup put a rocket up their arse.

Only 1 person said a Wigan win is good. I was talking about us NEEDING to win against Chelsea, which we just don't. A point will be fine.

And anyway, Wigan look easily beatable here. And that's before their 4 games in 2 weeks. Swansea didn't look threatened until Wigan scored and they're not even playing properly. We'll be fine.

Fair enough, you are right.. In the end it doesn't matter if we finish 10th or 17th as long as we stay up. It's not that I'm underestimating the other teams to pick up points though.. I'm just feeling very confident about the Villa and I think we'll win the last game too.  

Â