Coventry City locked out of ground

StanBalaban

Interesting interview in todays Daily Mail from our own Dion Dublin on the troubles at Coventry City. He says the club should be in the premier league, I'm not sure I agree with that.  Does anyone agree with me that he was better at Coventry City then he was at Aston Villa.

The turning point for Dion was his neck injury, not his transfer. He was magnificent for us before his injury.

As for his answer about Cov deserving to be in the Premier League, what else it's he supposed to say?

As for his answer about Cov deserving to be in the Premier League, what else it's he supposed to say?

That they're shit and should go out of business

;)

• Like 3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23565332

So Coventry fans boycott the game today (attendance was about 1500, while more than 5000 turned up for a "protest" game at the Ricoh) and they missed probably the most entertaining win they will see in a generation.   3-0 up at half time, blow the lead spectacularly in the second half and find themselves drawing 4-4  with five minutes to play before bagging an 87th minute winner to win 5-4.   It doesn't get much better than that in all honesty.  :lol: 

Feel bad for my best mate and his family who are all Sky Blues fans and thoroughly decent people. However, after reading all of your comments with regards to days gone by at Highfield road, I can understand why some of you may have less than pleasant things to say about Coventry City...

Â