Coventry City locked out of ground

StanBalaban

I'd be very surprised if that was the outcome. The Boro' only just got the ground up to standard for the conference before the end of this season, as they would've been mandatory relegated otherwise. Would the ground they play at have to be up to league 1 standard? I guess not, given the time constraints Cov are going to be under, but even so, the Boro' isn't big enough for their fans. Nor Beduff, or Hinkleh...don't know much about the Cov rugby ground, but at least they could stay in the city if they went there? Well, be closer to the city than the Ricoh, even.

Meaningless gesture now the season has ended. They will be back in come August.

Just a PR stunt to shame them into paying the bills. Had they done this during the season the landlord knows they'd push the club under and get nothing.

Bollocks to that, Nuneaton virtually play in Hinckley these days. Let's have the 'Boro move to the Ricoh, it's probably closer to the town centre!

Its a shame to see the fans get put through the mangle but feeling sorry for Coventry City? Seriously?

I can remember running the gauntlet between Highfield Road and the railway station many a time genuinely scared for my life. I've never witnessed a team with such an irrational hatred of us than those scummers (and I thought the noses were bad).

If the boot was on the other foot I'm sure they'd be revelling in this news if it god forbid ever happened to us. But I hope its resolved as nowhere should lose its football club really.

• Like 3

Its a shame to see the fans get put through the mangle but feeling sorry for Coventry City? Seriously?

I can remember running the gauntlet between Highfield Road and the railway station many a time genuinely scared for my life. I've never witnessed a team with such an irrational hatred of us than those scummers (and I thought the noses were bad).

If the boot was on the other foot I'm sure they'd be revelling in this news if it god forbid ever happened to us. But I hope its resolved as nowhere should lose its football club really.

Coventry were the first club I came to despise, and I still do. That said, I wouldn't want the club to dissolve or anything. Just stay rooted down in the shit.

Can't they move into the sty with sha? They'll all have a wonderful time talking about who hates us more. Plus with Pov and sha fans in the same stadium, they might even fill it for once! 

Can't they move into the sty with sha? They'll all have a wonderful time talking about who hates us more. Plus with Pov and sha fans in the same stadium, they might even fill it for once! 

Don't be daft, there aren't that many Vermin Felcher fans :D

• 2 weeks later...
Â