Coventry City locked out of ground

StanBalaban

In all honesty, I think its a shame for any club to go into administration. Not every Coventry fan is a tosser and I wouldn't wish it upon any group of fans to lose the team they support, not even Small Heath.

Normally I would agree, I make an exception for Coventry.

Normally I would agree, I make an exception for small heath alliance

Normally I would agree, I make an exception for both these bags of shit

• Like 2

It's cov-ampton town gents. Couldn't happen to a more scummer club full of dirty wasteman fans

I prefer the Northampton Covs

I genuinely feel a bit bad about this as 2 of my close mates, one of whom is genuinely my best mate, are cov fans. And they're pretty devastated by it. 

That being said, I'm not too upset ;)

Oh, and I've been to a few cov games over the past few years (again the curse of having a cov fan as a best mate) and I can confirm, as recently as the JPT last season, they still sing about us. a lot.

Edited by Stevo985

If we drew them in an away cup game this season I would go to Northampton for the match. I wonder if Cov fans would boycott it then?

Coventry are a nothing/pointless club even when they were in the Premier league, I doubt the wold of football would even blink of they went out of business?

• Like 1

Coventry are a nothing/pointless club even when they were in the Premier league, I doubt the wold of football would even blink of they went out of business?

You could say the same thing about us if you are being brutally honest.

Don't agree a lot of pundits were saying they hoped we stayed up towards end of season because of how we approach the game and that we are adopting young players and sticking to English. Stole atelier the team everyone wants to go down. A turd club

Don't agree a lot of pundits were saying they hoped we stayed up towards end of season because of how we approach the game and that we are adopting young players and sticking to English. Stole atelier the team everyone wants to go down. A turd club

that was last season. if we had of went down under McLeish nobody would have cared or noticed

Is all you need to know about them.  A nothing club. A club i actually dislike more than sha,  but it's close

Â