UKIP Nutters

bickster

Well we're not doing too well now are we! Labour are far from a left wing party anyway. In fact New Labour were more right than left.

C'mon, leave him alone, analysis of facts is hardly a forte of his, he can't help it

coming from an american lefty

Hahaha and thus proving my point entirely

38k posts says it all really... 

Yes, only a lefty American would make that many posts! You've been outed Bickster.

Well we're not doing too well now are we! Labour are far from a left wing party anyway. In fact New Labour were more right than left.

C'mon, leave him alone, analysis of facts is hardly a forte of his, he can't help it

coming from an american lefty

Hahaha and thus proving my point entirely

Isn't that the whole point of a messageboard, to erm, y'know, post messages?

I've been an immigrant myself, twice, and I absolutely loved it.

It's a little known fact that Bickster is indeed from Noo Joyzee. He came here on holiday back in '82 and due to a quite pathetic lack of ability to read a timetable missed the hovercraft home.

People do say, that on a clear night you can see him, looking out across the water and asking 'is that home? is that home?'

It's always Birkenhead.

• Like 1

Isn't that the whole point of a messageboard, to erm, y'know, post messages?

I've been an immigrant myself, twice, and I absolutely loved it.

Yeah, me too. Germany and Belgium.

I created my own demand for property rental, transport, entertainment and general living expenses. I was a burden on their infrastructure, but in the usual immigrant sense of needing it to expand.

I'm half Dutch but I was born and lived all my life in England... I'm just a phoney immigrant, paying my taxes and working hard, oh the shame! :(

son-300x224.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSI

I'm Spartacus.

4 years working in Malta, had a flat with seaviews of Sliema, a car, a parking space and the phone number of the guy that did frequent flier upgrades at Air Malta

Didn't get to breed whilst I was there though.

I'm half Dutch but I was born and lived all my life in England... I'm just a phoney immigrant, paying my taxes and working hard, oh the shame! :(

son-300x224.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSI

Alright, I give the illusion I'm working hard, happy? <_<

• Like 1

Surprised nobody's mentioned the Nigel Lawson statement either in here or the ConDem thread. 

I think people were trying not to intrude on private grief.

And it's quite sad that the daft old sod is doing all this "remember me...I could'a been a contender" stuff.  Remember how that ended, Nige?  Your party ate itself over Europe.  And now from your emigre chateau in France, you're stirring the shit again.

I suppose if old fools like him and 'Razors' Tebbitt want to start a feud in their party and consign it to oblivion, that's probably a sort of public service.  But it seems uncharitable to gloat, so perhaps we should just leave them to it, while they act out their own real life version of "Lord of the Flies".  Send round a cart to collect the corpses in a few months.

• Like 3

862 people voted UKIP to elect 80-year-old Gaston Dezart for Bideford East, with him winning the seat.

2013-05-09194636_zpsd1b072bb.png

You can't make this shit up.

Gaston Dezart?  That's not a British name!  We don't want his foul pain-au-chocolat and his stinking charcuterie here!  Tell eeem to stick eees saucisson where le soleil ne brille pas!

• Like 4

Gaston Dezart?  That's not a British name!  We don't want his foul pain-au-chocolat and his stinking charcuterie here!  Tell eeem to stick eees saucisson where le soleil ne brille pas!

Take a bow son. :crylaugh: Take a bow.  

Â