UKIP Nutters

bickster

Nigel Charade suggests that Tories who object to being termed "swivel-eyed loons" by the leadership clique of their own party should join him:

370951.jpg

To be fair he knows his audience.

Wow. I am a moron!

I suppose I'll have to vote for Ed Miliband now. Great!

As you live in Doncaster what do you think of the plans re the road near the racecourse?

Just wondered see as you will have the choice to vote for Milliband and only people in Doncaster North will have that option.

Now interesting that you see your argument as a UKIP against only Labour? You say you are a UKIP voter, and in other threads seem to put a lot of blame on "dirty muslims" and "immigrants". I think you are a perfect fit for what has been shown on here for example for UKIP supporters and along with the endorsement that people like the EDL gave the other night, I am sure that a happy place has been found for people with similar political views.

The good thing about a tolerant society, one not really exactly endorsed by certain elements of UKIP polciy if we examine them fully, is that people who hold views like yours are able to do so. Likewise people who don't hold views are equally able. The big melting pot mix is one of greatest traits in this country. Long may it remain

• Like 2

Unfortunately it's not a happy place though is it? It's a place many have been forced to.

I'm fully aware that the UKIP is full of what people on here call 'nutters' and 'morons', but they're an alternative to the c**** that make up the other parties.

They are not the only alternative though and voting for them is by virtue of what they are and where they are now, a vote for some, IMO, quite obnoxious views and support for elements in society that really, again IMO, have no place.

As for it being a "happy place", I thought that UKIP voters were happy, the leader seems to laugh a great deal.

Not putting you on the spot here, but it would be interesting to see what makes you say that UKIP will get your vote. 

Edited by drat01

They are not the only alternative though and voting for them is by virtue of what they are and where they are now, a vote for some, IMO, quite obnoxious views and support for elements in society that really, again IMO, have no place.

As for it being a "happy place", I thought that UKIP voters were happy, the leader seems to laugh a great deal.

Not putting you on the spot here, but it would be interesting to see what makes you say that UKIP will get your vote. 

What do you mean they are not the only alternative? They really are for most. The Labour and Conservative parties are virtually the same and both have absolutely awful leaders.

Nigel Farage has more charisma in his little finger than David Cameron and Ed Miliband.

I'm not a big fan of the EU, nor am I a big fan of the immigration that is slowly ruining this country. These are the main reasons I will be voting for the UKIP.

Feel free to pick apart the above. 

For someone who is fed up of the Labour/Tory/Labour/Tory two party system in our country, what are the options?

Lib Dem? Useless.

Green? Don't think so.

BNP? Thugs.

UKIP are an alternative that compared to the others are rather attractive.

I'd certainly give them a go. I've voted Tory and Labour in past elections, didn't get us very far.

Put me down under the "moron" column. I'd like to see what someone else can do instead of the same two boring, blame-each-other parties we continually have to suffer.

• Like 2

Would people openly proclaim support for the BNP? People seem ok to do it for UKIP, just seems that people aren't ashamed of supporting such a racist organisation.

Also Delphino, I thought you were from surrey, or have you just moved to Doncaster North, if you have just moved there, how do you know that Miliband is such a poor MP?

Edited by Seat68

Would people openly proclaim support for the BNP? People seem ok to do it for UKIP, just seems that people aren't ashamed of supporting such a racist organisation.

Also Delphino, I thought you were from surrey, or have you just moved to Doncaster North, if you have just moved there, how do you know that Miliband is such a poor MP?

I don't mind what the BNP are doing. It really doesn't bother me.

There you go again eh, branding UKIP a racist organisation. You can hide behind the word 'racism' all you want, UKIP offer a real alternative to the two major parties in this country and they talk about the issues I want to see tackled.

And as for the poster claiming we shouldn't be picking our leaders on charisma...why not? This country needs a leader during a time where all the power in this country is being transferred to Brussels. 

Edited by Delphinho123

Â