UKIP Nutters

bickster

I reckon he's one of those Hugo Nauts I've heard about. Some sort of french space doilie maker. Tens of thousands of them came over here totally skewing the weaving industry in inner city London.

40% of french weavers have been arrested I would imagine.

I'm not racist, but send him back, we're full.

Racist blah blah nutter blah blah facist blah blah lunatic blah...Yawwwwwwwwnnnn!! The smugness and self superiority coming from this thread is quite something. Although not a UKIP supporter, I think it a little rich to dismiss over 10% of the population (according to polls) as 'racist, far right nutters who support policies of utter crap'.

10% of the irish population vote for Sinn Fein. There is a standard 10-15% of nutters who vote for the crazy parties who will never get near power.

It's standard.

In 1918 Sinn Fein won 73 of Ireland's 105 seats and in January 1919 their mps assembled in Dublin and declared themselves the parliament of Ireland. So they can get in power!

Edited by PaulC

A Ukip councillor.

A NEW UKIP councillor in Worcestershire has sparked fury amid allegations he unleashed a series of racist abuse online.

Eric Kitson, who won a seat in Stourport just 11 days ago, is facing the sack today over a whole raft of anti-Muslim, anti-Jewish Facebook posts.

Among the most shocking is a cartoon of a Muslim being spit-roasted on a fire fuelled by copies of the Koran.

In one comment he said in reference to Muslim women: “Hang um all first then ask questions later.”

A raft of anti-Jewish remarks have also appeared on his Facebook site, and in a separate post he has called for the repatriation of “six million migrants and refugees”.

There was also false claims posted on his site that the Rothschild banking dynasty had controlled Nazi Germany's leader Adolf Hitler.

His Facebook page has also called for Muslim women to be hanged, suggested Islam is "a cancer" that should be eradicated "with nuclear weapons" and expressed support for BNP boss Nick Griffin by 'liking' him.

His site also called for the world to "unite against Islam" and supports the far-right English Defence League...

Whats to see, them buggers in the EU have made bananas straight and tomatoes square. It's madness I tell' ya

Oh and that dusky chap down the road isn't like us, nothing against him but an Englishman could do that job....

• Like 1

In 1918 Sinn Fein won 73 of Ireland's 105 seats and in January 1919 their mps assembled in Dublin and declared themselves the parliament of Ireland. So they can get in power!

Totally different party. The Sinn Fein now have no link to that party. The current Sinn Fein started in 1970.

Learn before you type.

So your point? They're a totally different party to what now to what they were in 1970 and labour are totally different to the first labour govt of Ramsey macdonald.

They are however, still a 'mainstream' party with broad support across the electorate.

UKIP and Sinn Fein (please correct me if I'm wrong, Irish VTers) are both far more 'fringe'/'single issue' parties.

Yes very true, I was just making the point that party's split and change over the years . What labour stood for in its formative years bares no relation to what they stand for today.

So your point? They're a totally different party to what now to what they were in 1970 and labour are totally different to the first labour govt of Ramsey macdonald.

My point was what I originally posted. There are a section of voters in every country who vote for the crazy extreme parties who will never be near the reings of power.

Yes mj you are correct. The term used here by the Times one year was a policy of "smarties for everyone". Promise the world as you'll never be called to account and actually deliver on your manifesto as you'd never be in power.

Sinn Fein, like UKIP is a party nobody would dream of going into a coalition with as the backlash from supporters of one of the main parties would be severe and hugely damaging. So we constantly see Fianna Fail and the Tories distancing themselves from those extreme parties.

Promise the world as you'll never be called to account and actually deliver on your manifesto as you'd never be in power.

Ahhhh  that explains Milliband

Promise the world as you'll never be called to account and actually deliver on your manifesto as you'd never be in power.

Oh come on Tony start a Labour topic for that nonsense

Actually, I think I agree with Tony - I can't see Milliband as a PM. Nothing to do with policies, it's his general image. Even worse than Cameron, IMO.

Oh come on Tony start a Labour topic for that nonsense

a mod locked the labour one I started as we already had a bolitics thread ..until another mod decided to open a UKIP one :P

but yeah sorry  ..... it was tee'd up in front of me and my keyboard just went into auto

Edited by tonyh29

...So we constantly see Fianna Fail and the Tories distancing themselves from those extreme parties.

The Tory leadership, perhaps, but (some - maybe quite a few) Tory backbenchers are increasingly positioning themselves closer to UKIP, even going so far as to suggest running under a joint ticket (only really that Dorries woman so far but I doubt she's alone).

Â