UKIP Nutters

bickster

I see Nutty Nadine is trying to jump on the UKIP bandwagon.

apparently they've said she's a bit too hardcore random publicity hungry right wing egocentric nutjob for them thank you very much

• Like 1

And clearly Farage doesn't or doesn't want to understand the term fascist

I think in his defence, he was looking for a word a bit like racist, but not racist as he understood the irony that would involve.

I'd imagine a man that wants out of Europe because he wants to be his own boss and not tied to a remote undemocratic superstate would wholeheartedly side with the SNP on separation.

Why are the BBC so keen to put UKIP down ??

On the contrary, they have given this tiresome windbag more airtime, and more respect, than possibly justified.  Check how many times he's been on question time in the last three years.  Look at (or rather listen to) the polite interview on Radio Scotland this morning, ending with him slamming down the phone in a fit of petulance, and reported in pretty neutral terms rather than pointing out his stupidity and immaturity in having a hissy fit on air.

I wish they would treat him more like the other party leaders, instead of this odd hands-off, let's-not-push-too-hard-in-case-he-cries nonsense.  Give the daft prat a proper broadside, and see how he copes.

Salma Yaqoob appeared on QT several times when she was leader of the respect party, so they do give the minority parties a fair representation. Of course  George Galloway has appeared on it several times since he hijacked the party.

Â