I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Okay, it's tame but I have fondled my cousin under the cover of a blanket while watching a movie (with the family). She is also the first one on my fantasy-team.

yeah I will have you seen  'crab goalkeeper'?. I still feel so bad about the rat. It was supposed to be a mercy killing though :( I have never killed anything since not even a fly and when I see roadkill I do that little thing that latin footballers do before they go on the pitch even though I am not christian...

• Like 1

I egged on a mate of mine to shoot pigeon that was sitting on his chimney (fnarr fnarr mooney ;)) with his air rifle.  

He hit it right in the lung and fell onto the roof, rolled down, dropped onto their conservatory and then finally landed on the slab floor.. poor bugger..

I felt terrible, we confessed and he had his air rifle confiscated by his mom and dad.. we learned a lesson that day.

Haha :)

I bet that pigeon was just having a lovely day out.  The sun was glorious, no clouds in the sky, my friend had a little pond outside with sturgeon in it alongside carp etc, I bet he was just sat on the aerial, looking at the fishes, thinking about his wife and family and how it couldn't possibly get any better than 'this'...

I felt like Lee Harvey Oswald, I bet his family still want justice and it's probably them who sh*t on my **** car everyday.. and who came blame them :(  

• Like 1

Reading this thread I feel that I'm a really boring person. But then again, I'm rather boring than shagging my aunt. Or trying to get a blowie from a dog. :)

I think the most embarrasing thing I've done was that I once listened to The Smiths because a girl said they were good. I never dated that girl again.

• Like 1

Haha :)

I bet that pigeon was just having a lovely day out.  The sun was glorious, no clouds in the sky, my friend had a little pond outside with sturgeon in it alongside carp etc, I bet he was just sat on the aerial, looking at the fishes, thinking about his wife and family and how it couldn't possibly get any better than 'this'...

I felt like Lee Harvey Oswald, I bet his family still want justice and it's probably them who sh*t on my **** car everyday.. and who came blame them :(

Pigeons are vermin, rats with wings, absolutely no need to feel guilty

• Like 1

I actually quite like pigeons, dont know why.

Why dont you ever see baby pigeons??? like do the lazy **** literally just sit in their moms nest until they are the equivilent of an 18 year old and fully grown and fully feathered and then go out as an adult? I mean you never see little pigeons flying around only normal sized ones.

• Like 1

I think the most embarrasing thing I've done was that I once listened to The Smiths because a girl said they were good. I never dated that girl again.

she's just mightily relieved she didn't make you listen to Queen :)

• Like 2

Okay, it's tame but I have fondled my cousin under the cover of a blanket while watching a movie (with the family). She is also the first one on my fantasy-team.

Been there. Got on top of my cousin playing in my grandmother's back garden and she started to move against me. Not really knowing at that time what was going on with my body as I had such a boner on me that when my grandmother called for us to go back into the house i had to run past the kitchen and up into my bedroom until things returned to normal.

I actually quite like pigeons, dont know why.

Why dont you ever see baby pigeons??? like do the lazy **** literally just sit in their moms nest until they are the equivilent of an 18 year old and fully grown and fully feathered and then go out as an adult? I mean you never see little pigeons flying around only normal sized ones.

I can kind of answer this one. My dad keeps pigeons, races them. Squab's (baby pigeons) don't leave the nest until they're ready to fly. They start life as these ugly little fluffy grey things. They grow incredibly quickly though, in a about a month they're fully grown. So, you could see a really young pigeon somewhere, but you probably wouldn't be able to tell, cos they look the same size :)

she's just mightily relieved she didn't make you listen to Queen :)

Well, she admitted that Freddie was an exceptional singer. :)

I put Queen and the Smiths in the same category - great guitar/bass/drums unit ruined by a prat of a frontman.

Comments like this should be illegal  :P 

They really should. :) And even if Freddie might've been a prat to the people he was still a great singer, whilst Morissey can't even get a tone right.

Or is it key or note? :S

I have no quibbles with Freddie being an incomparably better singer than Morrissey, but he got on my nerves almost as much.

But I liked the instrumental sound of both bands.

• Like 1

Freddie actually had talent, Morrissey is not only a truly awful singer, he's also a massive bell-end who hates everyone and everything. Pretentious word removed.

The Smiths had a few songs that were okay, but on the whole they were crap and incomparable to Queen, and I'm not even Queen's biggest fan either.

• Like 2