FIFA 14

hogso

Cant wait to get off work to try Klose's new card. IT'S INSANE. Screw Ronaldo and Messi, Klose's card is just ridiculous. 99 heading, 90+ pace, 99 finishing and really good dribbling. Plus he has good passing for a striker. It's probably the best striker card in all of fifa. I will test him out tonight.

Isn't that card like 4m?

Cant wait to get off work to try Klose's new card. IT'S INSANE. Screw Ronaldo and Messi, Klose's card is just ridiculous. 99 heading, 90+ pace, 99 finishing and really good dribbling. Plus he has good passing for a striker. It's probably the best striker card in all of fifa. I will test him out tonight.

Isn't that card like 4m?

yup and it's not worth it. Despite having 99 heading, he never wins headers when he is marked. His pace is good but not amazing which is what you would want. I'd give him a 9/10.

Isn't that card like 4m?

Auto upgrade on the wc game though, all these millions being spent on them and i have them all in WC ;)

• Like 1

Isn't that card like 4m?

yup and it's not worth it. Despite having 99 heading, he never wins headers when he is marked. His pace is good but not amazing which is what you would want. I'd give him a 9/10.

I've played against him a few times and he's been poor on the ground but popped up with 2 headed goals in the 4 games I've played against him.

Such a shame he's so expensive, he might be a judas but he's still a Pole in the record books :)

Spent another 250k last night trying to get some of the better players. I already have 1120 of the World Cup players but I still don't have the superstars of the game and yet I somehow always find myself playing against them. Needless to say, I barely got anything from the packs. Best pulls were Iniesta (his stats are bad. how is he a 92?) and Marcelo.

Still missing Messi, Ronadlo, Robben, Neymar, Silva, Silva, Aguero, Reus, Benzema, and a lot more but I am at work so I can't sit here thinking who I am still missing.

This game is getting to the point of almost being unplayable now.  The high pressure abuse is incredible, you don't have time to control and move the ball - that if it even gets to your player without being intercepted.

I've tried to fight fire with fire but I've just no idea how these players are so effective with their high pressure.  They always seem to have players in open space and a flat back line waiting for any counter attacks.  Their players are like guided missiles, absolutely flying at my players, bundling them to the ground and racing toward goal.  The amount of goals I concede because they've bustled through my defence of smashed my defender off the ball to steal possession is ridiculous.

When I play against someone who is trying to simulate real football I tend to win.  If it's people with high pressure I always get absolutely hammered.  It's a shame as I want to enjoy the game but end up getting wound up...

That is just players with high aggression mixed in with the high pressure tactic. Best way to counter it is dribbling. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance that they will guess which way you turn. If you get past them, their team is regularly out of position. It's a terrible tactic that can be exploited so easily. Every time I see someone playing like that, I just pass it to my strikers and turn. Or you can just pass it up to your striker and then pass if off to another player but hold LB (xbox) so you striker makes a run to goal. The defender will chase the ball and leave the striker with a clear breakaway.

Why do gamers from Brasil always have such terrible internet? Everytime I play someone with lag on fifa or any other game, I always go and check to see where they are from. I'd say about 90% of the time, it says Brasil.

Because their phone/internet line is basically a string with two polystyrene cups attached at either end from one favela to another

I think Russia must have the worst reputation for lag

Half the time when i play one i assume they are hacking but they are just lagging like crazy

Applies to other games like CS:GO and Hearthstone as well

Edited by AshVilla

Hate how in career mode my player's play like retards

It annoys me that if you put the difficulty up not only do the opposition get better, your team becomes awful. So stupid.

I have this problem with career where I'm too good for professional (mostly) bit terrible at world class.

Hate how in career mode my player's play like retards

It annoys me that if you put the difficulty up not only do the opposition get better, your team becomes awful. So stupid.

I have this problem with career where I'm too good for professional (mostly) bit terrible at world class.

I'm opposite. For some reason I'm terrible at Professional but can play well on World Class. Makes no sense.

Â