FIFA 14

hogso

I challenge you to a dual Czech lad

I am on xbox, what about you? I am also in America right now so I get on normally around 5pm which is 11pm in England.

The only problem with having Ronaldo is i've had to go offline because nobody will play me, how sad is that?

I have the same happen to me and I don't even have that amazing of a team. My strikers are 83 and 82 rated. It's only my defense that is strong. It's frustrating.

I was once playing and really early into the match I went on a break away, chipped his keeper from about 30 out and it was going in and right before it was going to land in the goal, disconnected...He must have sprinted to his xbox when he saw me chip.

• Like 1

I challenge you to a dual Czech lad

I am on xbox, what about you? I am also in America right now so I get on normally around 5pm which is 11pm in England.

The only problem with having Ronaldo is i've had to go offline because nobody will play me, how sad is that?

I have the same happen to me and I don't even have that amazing of a team. My strikers are 83 and 82 rated. It's only my defense that is strong. It's frustrating.

I was once playing and really early into the match I went on a break away, chipped his keeper from about 30 out and it was going in and right before it was going to land in the goal, disconnected...He must have sprinted to his xbox when he saw me chip.

11.30pm tonight xbox 360.

Just encountered a really weird glitch...

I rounded the keeper and shot it into the empty net with Sturridge. The ball clearly went into the goal, hit the net, but it didn't register as a goal. Like 2 seconds later, his defender clears the ball that was in the goal and play resumed. Then 5 seconds later it just zoomed in on Sturridge and said goal.  

Has this happened to anyone else?

Just encountered a really weird glitch...

I rounded the keeper and shot it into the empty net with Sturridge. The ball clearly went into the goal, hit the net, but it didn't register as a goal. Like 2 seconds later, his defender clears the ball that was in the goal and play resumed. Then 5 seconds later it just zoomed in on Sturridge and said goal.  

Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me last night!

If we're talking glitches, I had a fantastic new one a few days ago.  I brought on 3 subs and kept hacking the buttons to skip any cut scenes, then when I started playing they still had their bibs on.  The best part was the players I'd taken off were casually walking around the pitch, when they got to the centre circle they just sat next to each other on an invisible bench for the remainder of the game.

In hindsight, I probably should learn how to use that record button on the controller.

Edited by GarethRDR

I am very tempted just to go to one of those coin trading sites and buy 200k worth of coin to open a bunch of World Cup packs. They keep upgrading these players which I don't have! I also worked it out, I get twice as many packs for the same amount if I don't buy Microsoft points...

Yeah it's definitely cheaper to use a coin selling website than to buy with MS Points. I did it a few times when UT was first released but haven't been arsed enough to spend cash on it for a few years now.

I sold my entire UT squad and spent the coins on WC packs, the best I've got so far has been Cavani and Ozil. Convinced I'm being mugged as nearly every team I play has Robben, Messi or Ronaldo and I continue to get shite Greek defenders in every pack. 

Yeah it's definitely cheaper to use a coin selling website than to buy with MS Points. I did it a few times when UT was first released but haven't been arsed enough to spend cash on it for a few years now.

I sold my entire UT squad and spent the coins on WC packs, the best I've got so far has been Cavani and Ozil. Convinced I'm being mugged as nearly every team I play has Robben, Messi or Ronaldo and I continue to get shite Greek defenders in every pack. 

I now have 1048 players in my World Cup club and I still have yet to receive Robben, Ronaldo, Messi, Van Persie, Xavi, Iniesta, both silvas, Neymar, Benzema, Balotelli, Aguero, Hazard, Reus, Lahm, Pirlo, Rodriguez, Marcelo, and a few more. I am nearing the point where I should have all the players! I went 8-10 packs last night of just getting all duplicates. Felt like a massive waste.

Pretty much destined to not get any of the top players. I won the World Cup again last night and I opened all my backs. I did get Lahm but he is just so bad in the game. Slow, weak and high attacking for a slow RB is suicide.

I've just started making fun squads. I made a Concacaf team that is so sweaty. It's a 5-2-1-2 formation with Donovan and Hernandez up top. I play ultra defensive and just catch people on the counter. I got a lot of hate mail for that! I played someone with an 87 rated team then 88 rated team (didn't know that was possible), and I beat them by a combined score 10-3 :D

It was so funny watching the likes of Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar, Robben, Van Persie, Xavi, and Iniesta try to break down my defense but fail countless times.

I've been doing some great trading on Legends and TOTS players, watching prices and selling at the right time.  Worked my way up to a 1.8m pot and spunked the lot on this squad -

t510t5.png

My reserve right back is Dani Alves, left back is Jordi Alba, CB is Miranda, plus I've got Diego and Alex Song in the squad too.

So far it's been a lot of fun to use.  Susaeta's crossing is off the scale...

Edited by NurembergVillan

Regular UT is dead at the moment. The world cup mode is just so much better, but nice team. I bet if I waited a month longer to make my team, it probably would have only cost me 1 million instead of 2. 

I dunno i won WC online and offline without losing 1 game and just got bored, i got Messi in normal UT thought thanks to getting iMOTM Benzema and Iniesta and he is absolutely incredible never used a player like him in any UT.

Dzeko is so good in the World Cup mode. He feels quicker than he is, he will finish everything in the penalty area or around the penalty area if you know how to score, and he is great in the air. Here are my stats with him so far...

photo1_zps89918572.jpg

Really enjoying Career mode on the next gen version, the animations are so much improved it makes a massive difference.

The cut scenes are cool aswell, like when it goes out for a corner, they show a good tackle or a goal from earlier in the game.

If they added a over shoulder camera mode in a future Fifa i would love it. Pro camera is still too far away to be worth using for the atmosphere.

Cant wait to get off work to try Klose's new card. IT'S INSANE. Screw Ronaldo and Messi, Klose's card is just ridiculous. 99 heading, 90+ pace, 99 finishing and really good dribbling. Plus he has good passing for a striker. It's probably the best striker card in all of fifa. I will test him out tonight.

Â