FIFA 14

hogso

Delph is refusing to sign an extension for me.

Benteke is complaining that he is not getting enough playing time even though he starts all my games when he has the fitness

Okore is mad because he is my #3 CB

Weimann is suddenly unsettled

That's my manager mode right now

I'm in my second season of my Pro career.  Stats are up to 77, obviously refused the loans...why would you bother?

Anyway, my manager seems to be collecting GK's, Given, Begovic, Guzan and Steigrest have all played premier games and now he's bought Felipe on deadline day.

Also he hasn't changed the 4-3-3 formation.....ever!!

• Like 1

I'm in my second season of my Pro career.  Stats are up to 77, obviously refused the loans...why would you bother?

Anyway, my manager seems to be collecting GK's, Given, Begovic, Guzan and Steigrest have all played premier games and now he's bought Felipe on deadline day.

Chelsea in my career mode have completely destroyed the league. After one season, they got Lewandowski, Neuer, and Silva. Season 2 just got worse. They signed Benzema, Reus, and Vidal. I just cannot compete. 

I'm in my second season of my Pro career. Stats are up to 77, obviously refused the loans...why would you bother?

Chelsea in my career mode have completely destroyed the league. After one season, they got Lewandowski, Neuer, and Silva. Season 2 just got worse. They signed Benzema, Reus, and Vidal. I just cannot compete.
Same thing with me, good thing my team is beast. Gotze, Lucas, Gundogan, Januzaj etc.

The transfers are totally broken in Pro career. I had to watch on in horror as the manager sold Benteke, Vlaar, Delph and Okore to bring in total shite as replacements. When he occasionally did bring in quality they never lasted more than a season before being shipped off. Meanwhile players like Gardner Lowton and Tonev sat in the reserves for five years without playing a single game.

Also, I don't have my coaching badges but I'd like to think if I'd just gained Europa qualification my goalkeepers would be a little bit more convincing that Siegrist and Adam ******* Bogdan.

Started a new career mode with our current squad.  Can't seem to get the right blend of players and formation.  Tried the diamond 442 and the 433.  Will have to buy some wingers in the Jan window.  I'll go down the tried and trusted route and get Bakkali and Insigne!

Â