FIFA 14

hogso

Thanks! I don't use custom tactics though. I am so close to having every player. I have 962 of the players and I think there are 1100. 

Ultimately, this is my dream team for the World Cup mode:

dc068086b5e5d9700b1b46f9b330aa8c.png

But I am still missing 4 of those players somehow. 

How many coins you spent Czech, i used about 350k and the best i got was Reus.

I'm 14-3-0 on the WC mode, 442 (2) is a great formation. I've found that and 4222 are really good, perfect balance of attackers and defenders and plays well in any style.

I've spent a lot. When I first heard about the World Cup announcement, I decided to spend my remaining coins on it instead of finishing my Premier League TOTS. So that was about 200k put into it right from the start. Then I sold my excess players for around 100k. Plus I've won the world cup 6 times now so that's 180k just from prizes and you get 3 packs each time you win it plus a match pack every time you score. Pretty much whatever coin I have been getting from the game, I put into packs. Oh I also got Schweinsteiger and 2 IFs in those packs that come with the World Cup pack which I sold for about 50k. 

I have no issue spending the coin. Regular UT is boring and playing seasons on it is not enjoyable. I really like the World Cup mode. 

I've never thought about the work rates changing the way your team plays to be honest, interesting! I'll check mine out when I get a chance.

I'm quite enjoying the WC mode although my team sucks balls compared to yours Czech. I've made it to the Quarters but always get knocked out :( 

What annoys me is you can't trade the players wo why not make the top players a little easier to get? Spent 800k+ on it and every pack is mainly duplicates now.

I have discarded so many great players and it's frustrating. I had been searching for a good LM for weeks seeing how my best European LM was an 80 rated Podolski then I opened a pack and got Ribery, but immediately after, I opened another pack, and boom another Ribery but I had to discard him.

The pack system is strange. I go 3-4 packs of getting nothing just duplicates and crap players, then suddenly a high rated player (most of the time another duplicate).

I've never thought about the work rates changing the way your team plays to be honest, interesting! I'll check mine out when I get a chance.

I'm quite enjoying the WC mode although my team sucks balls compared to yours Czech. I've made it to the Quarters but always get knocked out :(

I honestly had a pretty piss poor team like 2 weeks ago. I only had won the cup twice and that was right in the beginning when everyone's teams were on terrible chemistry. I was always so mad that my players were out of position and giving up easy goals so I decided to make a team that had dedicated work rates. I wasn't even using the best players I had, but I was using players that had good work rates for their position and I just started winning. Then I started opening packs because of the wins, so my team got better, which then won me more games, which then got me more packs and this cycle has repeated itself. I am now 34-0-0 :)

Work rates! Also good timed LT/L2 really screw players who abuse pace.

What annoys me is you can't trade the players wo why not make the top players a little easier to get? Spent 800k+ on it and every pack is mainly duplicates now.

I have discarded so many great players and it's frustrating. I had been searching for a good LM for weeks seeing how my best European LM was an 80 rated Podolski then I opened a pack and got Ribery, but immediately after, I opened another pack, and boom another Ribery but I had to discard him.

The pack system is strange. I go 3-4 packs of getting nothing just duplicates and crap players, then suddenly a high rated player (most of the time another duplicate).

I think they could have just done a no duplicates thing so you're guaranteed a player every time that you haven't got but as usual its all about trying to get people to spend money.

I think they could have just done a no duplicates thing so you're guaranteed a player every time that you haven't got but as usual its all about trying to get people to spend money.

Problem with that though is everyone would have amazing teams and it'd be pretty much the same thing over and over again.

Spent 2m in the WC mode and got basically every players there is aside from Messi, Ribery and a few others. Finally get to try ronaldo in UT, hes 12-14 m in regular fut on pc ffs :D

Also got the boosted 87 Benzema in the wc mode who i sold in regular earlier in the day for 3.6m! Going to be making a pretty good team :D

• Like 2

Some of these upgraded players look amazing like Benzema for example! Somehow I have yet to get Benzema or Balotelli in a pack though... Muller also looks like the perfect CAM.

I was really hoping Dempsey would get the upgrade because his card is already stupidly good. I built a Concacaf team and it was actually very very good. So sweaty up top with Donovan and Chicarito. I would occasionally swap Dempsey and Donovan mid match and score headers with Dempsey. Plus there are some very fast Mexican defenders.

As for now, I think I will try winning the world cup with an African team. I just don't have Gervinho but I have everyone else.

My streak ended today. I went 34-0-0 before losing and I only lost because I was ea'd hard. Hit two posts, had double the chances, but he still wins 1-0 with a 88th minute goal that only happened because my defenders ran into one another. 

Edit: Please let Mandzukic get MOTM. He is on 2 goals already and his card would be amazing. Hummels upgraded card is so stupidly good. 90 defending, 91 heading and 76 pace. 

Edited by Czechlad

Â