FIFA 14

hogso

Got Rooney in a gold pack yesterday. I usually don't buy them and just fill out my squad with players I buy, but had a tonne of coins so just went for it. He's not as valuable as I'd have hoped, but a 25k player for a 7.5k pack aint bad!

I want a Maldini legend card but never going to be able to find that sort of coin. :(

He has dropped to 25k? When I used Rooney, he was a 50k card.

I recently made a massive profit on SIF Hazard. Bought him for 704k and sold him for 835k. 

Update for what? I've had it since release and haven't noticed any problems?

I wonder if EA will change their minds about which console they prioritise now the majority have gone with Sony?

To fix these issues....

A new title update is now available for FIFA 14 on PS4, and will be coming to Xbox One soon. 

The new title update addresses the following: 

• Some stability issues when entering Online matches. 

• Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features. 

• Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles. 

• Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability. 

• Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue. 

• Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites. 

• Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands. 

• Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches. 

• Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match. 

• Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs. 

I still get squad detection errors all the time playing online, and when selecting a non-default formation/team it reverts back to the default team when it does eventually find a game. This is in seasons, not sure about FUT.

In summary, it's ****. :P

EA and Microsoft have some kind of partnership deal don't they?

Edited by PieFacE

I'd hardly been able to get a match up online for about 3 weeks.  The other night I invested half an hour into figuring out port forwarding etc and managed to get two games on the spin.  Not tried it since, but I wouldn't normally expect to need a degree in IT to be able to play a video game.

I'd hardly been able to get a match up online for about 3 weeks.  The other night I invested half an hour into figuring out port forwarding etc and managed to get two games on the spin.  Not tried it since, but I wouldn't normally expect to need a degree in IT to be able to play a video game.

Doesn't really make much of a difference to be honest unfortunately :(

Update for what? I've had it since release and haven't noticed any problems?

I wonder if EA will change their minds about which console they prioritise now the majority have gone with Sony?

To fix these issues....

A new title update is now available for FIFA 14 on PS4, and will be coming to Xbox One soon. 

The new title update addresses the following: 

• Some stability issues when entering Online matches. 

• Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features. 

• Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles. 

• Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability. 

• Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue. 

• Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites. 

• Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands. 

• Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches. 

• Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match. 

• Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs. 

I still get squad detection errors all the time playing online, and when selecting a non-default formation/team it reverts back to the default team when it does eventually find a game. This is in seasons, not sure about FUT.

In summary, it's ****. :P

EA and Microsoft have some kind of partnership deal don't they?

I thought it was just me who had that issue, does my nut in.

Basically, FUT is the only game mode where you can get online games to work properly and FUT is all they care about, I doubt they're in a rush to fix problems outside of it.

The worst thing about this game online is that everyone does the through ball glitch from a kick off. Unless you follow the runner with a striker, you can't do anything about it.

EA are just stupid as hell, I wish someone else could get all the licenses off them.

Got Rooney in a gold pack yesterday. I usually don't buy them and just fill out my squad with players I buy, but had a tonne of coins so just went for it. He's not as valuable as I'd have hoped, but a 25k player for a 7.5k pack aint bad!

I want a Maldini legend card but never going to be able to find that sort of coin. :(

He has dropped to 25k? When I used Rooney, he was a 50k card.

I recently made a massive profit on SIF Hazard. Bought him for 704k and sold him for 835k. 

I sold him and got 32.5k. Not terrible I suppose, especially as the pack only cost 7.5k. Allowed me to get VIdal, Cavani, Balotelli, Chiellini and Buffon which is decent enough.

The worst thing about this game online is that everyone does the through ball glitch from a kick off. Unless you follow the runner with a striker, you can't do anything about it.

EA are just stupid as hell, I wish someone else could get all the licenses off them.

Just use the right stick to flick back to a CB and drop deep to pick up the through ball.

I still haven't played a single game online (and have no intention of doing so). Career Mode all the way for me. I find it a more attractive and entertaining option rather than dealing with a load of cheating arseholes who use the same tactic every time to score a goal.

• Like 2

I know the handicap thing is meant to be rubbish (I actually don't believe in it), but my all Greek team plays so much better without any informs. As soon as I put in IF Samaras, IF Torosidis and SIF Mitroglou in it goes to crap. Probably just a placebo kinda thing but it bugs me.

Â