FIFA 14

hogso

Started a career with derby after becoming bored with ut and always going villa in fifa and fm etc, really enjoying actually. Only 4 games into the season and i kind of cheated with the financial takeover thing which gave me 40m but i didn't buy anyone highly rated just a new scout and some young players.

Going to have some fun building an eventual champions league squad hopefully.

If you can ever in this year's fifa, get Ibrahimovic. He is the best non IF striker in the game without a doubt. I recently bought him and he really is amazing. His pace is irrelevant because he is impossible to push off the ball. He scores nearly 50% of all my corners, and crosses are pretty much always a great goal scoring opportunity as long as the cross gets within his vicinity. 

Same issue every year with FIFA. Mismatches at corners kill me. There needs to be a better system for it because it's just ridiculous as it is. I don't want my 5"7 fullback man marking Traore or Benteke. 

It's got to the point where I just accept that i'm probably gonna concede a goal when I concede a corner. 

Edited by adz.villa

If you can ever in this year's fifa, get Ibrahimovic. He is the best non IF striker in the game without a doubt. I recently bought him and he really is amazing. His pace is irrelevant because he is impossible to push off the ball. He scores nearly 50% of all my corners, and crosses are pretty much always a great goal scoring opportunity as long as the cross gets within his vicinity. 

I managed to buy Vieri last night and I'd say it's a similar thing but without the skills, although Vieri is quicker.  Only played 3 games with him so far and he's ace!

How on earth do you guys get so many coins?!

Playing and trading. I made a fortune when the 100k packs were released. Most "big name" players dropped drastically in price, so I bought a lot of players then waited a week and sold the players for nearly double what I bought them for. For instance, Reus is a player who regularly goes from 60k-70k in coin, but when the 100k packs were released, I picked up numerous copies of him for around 35k. I did the same for players like Hazard, Toure, Lewandowski and Aguero. I made around 400k in a day doing that. 

Also chemistry cards have made me a lot of coin. Shadow cards were below 2000 coins, but they were normally going for 3500-4000 so I bought nearly 100 of them and then waited till they went up in price again and I made a lot doing that. I wish I waited even longer though because Shadow cards are now going for over 6000 coins. 

The best way to get good players is by just watching the trade market, most players receive a bit of a dip in price if they are in TotW as most people want to sell up so they can try get the IF version. Also, try buying around/before the TotY and TotS announcements, almost every single players price drops drastically at this time as people desperately try to flog so they can buy packs and get the TotS/Y players, last year I think I got RVP for around 30k coins at that time when he was usually about 70-80k :D

Also try flog the rarer players you get, I got Ramos in a pack, and although he is a quality player and would be good in my team, I sold him for ~50k and bought pretty much an entire team - with full chemistry - with it.

How on earth do you guys get so many coins?!

I aint played one game of fut this year, but i have sold millions of coins on Ebay. People are mad for it. Might aswell make me some real money profit ;) Trading ftw

Edited by Daniel

I got a bit of pack luck with IF Nasri and IF Navas, and continued doing a bit of trading, especially at TOTY.  I bought Inzaghi and sold him this week at 100k profit.

I was also picking up some Irish players at discard price ready for the St Patricks Day tournament (they did one last year and it was massive).  I've got about 20 Robbie Keanes who I grabbed for 700-800 coins each and could easily go for 6-8k in the lead up to the event.

I pulled TOTY Iniesta and sold the coins i got from it (1.5m) for 80 quid, incredible how much money people are willing to put into UT.

Same. When they released the web app two weeks before Fifa 14, i had already made 200k. Sold it in two 100k lots for £30-£40 each. Crazy seeing as the game on last gen was £39.00-£44.00

Its crazy isnt it, if i could trade i'd be doing in every spare minute of my time, make yourself a fortune off something so ridiculous!

I do most my trading when at home, then at work i use the phone app and check back every hour.

Â