FIFA 14

hogso

Finding FUT too much "hard work". I only really care for Serie A and given that most players in the league are underrated it's a mare having to play against Premier League/Bundesliga sides with their crazy pace. Shame they speed up FUT otherwise it'd be pretty good. 

Serie A probably has the fastest players on the game.

They have some quick players (mostly poor) not many real quick striker or CMs or CBs. they have a few (mostly 70-odd rated) fullbacks/wide mids with some pace. But compared to the pacey players in the Premier League/Bundesliga who're in the mid-80 ratngs overall, it's a no contest really.

They should make FUT play like the rest of the game IMO.

Are you serious?

Up top and also wide of your striker(s) there is Giovinco, Balotelli, Tevez, Palacio, Di Natale (who is an absolute tank), Biabiany, Candreva, El Shaarawy, Cuadrado, Callejon and Insigne.

As I said, I'm not talking JUST speed, but the ability of the players too. Tevez has no pace anyway. Candreva is about an 84? If we're counting that is pace, then Premier League definitely wins.I think there's 9 gold Premier League players with 90+ pace. It's insane.

Have you tried using those modifier card things? There is one called Hunter, it increased speed and shooting by +3 each (if I remember correctly, not a massive FUT fan).

So if Candreva is an 84 pace, it goes up to 87. Biabiany goes up to nearly 100 I believe.

^^^ That is precisely why I don't play FUT anymore.

It bores me too, I actually find it plays so much differently to regular Fifa, quite strange really. The gameplay that is, seems a lot more 'arcade' style, a lot faster and such (long ranger shots ridiculously overpowered).

Pace isn't an issue on UT anymore. It's chipped through balls and crossing that are absolutely killing the enjoyment. I have two teams:

d728841b6646b53489b3250ef2662cd6.png

136e53dbc766b81cef54fdbd59de4a7f.png

Been playing a lot of seasons recently with both and literally all people do is whack it forward from the back from kickoff and run down the wing and cross it in for a header. I like to have actual fun when I play so this is especially irritating.

All people do it abuse game mechanics and it infuriates me. It's like i'm playing the same person over and over again because everyone plays the exact same way.

• Like 1

^^^ That is precisely why I don't play FUT anymore.

It bores me too, I actually find it plays so much differently to regular Fifa, quite strange really. The gameplay that is, seems a lot more 'arcade' style, a lot faster and such (long ranger shots ridiculously overpowered).

The FUT settings are definitely tweaked. It reminds me of a few FIFAs ago where I would change the settings of pace, shot power, etc for friendly matches to get my pro to be able to dominate to get all the boosts for clubs.

Playing UT on my N7 and SGS3 and having an absolute riot considering its a free game.

My Squad is currently

GK - Guzan

CB - Vlaar

CB - Koscielny

CB - Dante

LM - Dzagoev

CDM - Lucas

CDM - Javi Martinez

RM- Shaqiri

CAM - Coutinho

ST - Doumbia

ST - Sturridge

Subs - Atsu, Benteke, Thiago Neves, Bangoura, Custodio, Rangel, Ulreich

Play a 3-5-2 with Lambert as manager.

Trouble is.... I appear to play like the Villa too. I win most games  but its soak up the pressure, destroy them with pace on the break hoofball type stuff. Im not proud though. It has seen me into League 4.

:)

I played that on my iPad for a while but found that it was impossible to earn enough coins to buy contract cards as they were so expensive, for example I think I was getting 400-500 coins per win and a single contract card was nearly 1k coins, so I couldn't keep my squad in contracts. I guess that's not a problem on Android then? I unlocked the full game for £3 and I've been playing the Manager mode for weeks, it's ace!

Playing UT on my N7 and SGS3 and having an absolute riot considering its a free game.

My Squad is currently

GK - Guzan

CB - Vlaar

CB - Koscielny

CB - Dante

LM - Dzagoev

CDM - Lucas

CDM - Javi Martinez

RM- Shaqiri

CAM - Coutinho

ST - Doumbia

ST - Sturridge

Subs - Atsu, Benteke, Thiago Neves, Bangoura, Custodio, Rangel, Ulreich

Play a 3-5-2 with Lambert as manager.

Trouble is.... I appear to play like the Villa too. I win most games  but its soak up the pressure, destroy them with pace on the break hoofball type stuff. Im not proud though. It has seen me into League 4.

:)

I played that on my iPad for a while but found that it was impossible to earn enough coins to buy contract cards as they were so expensive, for example I think I was getting 400-500 coins per win and a single contract card was nearly 1k coins, so I couldn't keep my squad in contracts. I guess that's not a problem on Android then? I unlocked the full game for £3 and I've been playing the Manager mode for weeks, it's ace!

Yeah....to be fair I've sunk £15 or so into gold packs to get the contracts and spend coins pretty much exclusively on consumables. Its probably my one complaint about the game. The business model needs some mechanic to encourage repeat spending so the contract expiring thing seems reasonable - trouble is, they combine it with a "fitness" mechanic as well so you're doubly buggered. Haven't unlocked the full game yet but I will no doubt.

Been playing a lot of seasons recently with both and literally all people do is whack it forward from the back from kickoff and run down the wing and cross it in for a header. I like to have actual fun when I play so this is especially irritating.

All people do it abuse game mechanics and it infuriates me. It's like i'm playing the same person over and over again because everyone plays the exact same way.

Absolutely agree with this. I've played maybe too much of it recently and it's frustrating. Sometimes I can enjoy the game, every once in a while I'll play somebody who you can have a good game against but for the most part it's just trying to stop them exploiting the game.

This game can get to ****. I'm sick and tired and the same BS happening to me every game and it drives me insane. How can I absolutely dominate someone in the first half without scoring but having something like 65% possession and 10 shots but he can go and score five goals unanswered, all off crosses? Aye, do one EA. 

The game doesn't favour people who actually want to play good football.

Oh, and while I'm at it, why on God's green Earth do people buy "BraSKILL" squads and fail to do so much as a stepover all game? I genuinely did more skill with Kryriakos Papadopolous than he did with his Jobson/Wallyson. 

Â