FIFA 14

hogso

Got Fifa 14 and new xbox for Christmas.  Just trying to get used to the controls to do stuff other than the basics (like fancy shooting etc) and finding it hard.  Is it me or is there a trick to sprinting as other teams seem to be able to run faster than me!

Also any tips for young up and coming players that turn into stars to look out for to buy?

First Fifa I have played in at least 6 years. Career, picked Villa, stuck it on World Class and got my ass handed to me five games in a row then called it a day.

Was it always so complicated, and am I just getting old and slow and unable to press buttons quickly enough?

Damn, it's realistic then?

I'm disappointed you didn't go again though. What would Paul say?

• Like 1

Also any tips for young up and coming players that turn into stars to look out for to buy?

Pick up John Souttar from Dundee Utd as soon as possible for a pittance, he's pretty much the Scottish Beckenbauer after a few seasons.

Pro Evo 6 was the one. I miss it.

Didn't like that one so much, it was far too easy to run at goal and smash it in. Pro 2-5 were incredible. For gameplay they still hold up pretty well these days

Pick up John Souttar from Dundee Utd as soon as possible for a pittance, he's pretty much the Scottish Beckenbauer after a few seasons.

Searched for him by name and club,  cant find him

Got Rooney in a gold pack yesterday. I usually don't buy them and just fill out my squad with players I buy, but had a tonne of coins so just went for it. He's not as valuable as I'd have hoped, but a 25k player for a 7.5k pack aint bad!

I want a Maldini legend card but never going to be able to find that sort of coin. :(

Â