Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

And Jesus lined up His 4 defenders in the box, for a corner was to be taken. And Jesus said unto His 4 defenders "one of you will betray me". The 4 defenders did protest, for they loved Him. But Jesus was looking into the eyes of St. Bennett, for Jesus knew it was he who would betray Him. But His look was one of love and one of forgiveness. And Jesus said unto St. Bennett "fear not, my child. We go again".

Zoidberg-Jesus-Blesses-This-Post-Gif.gif

• Like 3

Aston Villa FC @AVFCOfficial 1m

Villa in negotiations with Aalborg over Danish forward Nicklas Helenius. http://bit.ly/11ESdJu  #AVFC

Even says on wiki they've had an offer accepted :Phttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicklas_Helenius

22, 6ft5, sounds like a Benteke replacement to me.

Or god forbid, Lambert is actually looking to build a quality squad that has different options available and competition for places. Benteke will be here next season. Not ITK.

• Like 3

Lukaku wont be getting 38 games of football next year at Chelsea, Benteke has a chance to really cement himself as the first choice ahead of Lukaku next season by playing week in week out. Lukaku will be (rightly or wrongly) an impact player behind whichever megastar Mourinho signs. And even that he will be competing for with Ba and Torres.

I think he'll stay. If we're lucky Lukaku's career will massively stall next season and Benteke will be scared into staying another year :D

The Aston Villa coming for Diego Lopez

THE ENGLISH WANT TO TAKE THE GOALKEEPER OF REAL MADRID TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE

UPDATED: 11/06/2013 | 22:13

BY: IÑAKI GIMENO

Share icon_facebook.png icon_twitter.png icon_googleplus.png icon_01.gif icon_02.gif icon_03.gif icon_04.gif icon_05.gif

The Aston Villa are determined to take Diego Lopez to the Premier League and it is ready to throw the house out the window to convince Real Madrid goalkeeper. According announces theBritish press , the English will not relent in its efforts to make the Galician in their new goalkeeper for next season.

DiegoLopezNaranjaSaqueDentro_22_original

The future of Diego Lopez is in the air because, although it has publicly acknowledged that his intention is to stay, he knows that at age 31 it could be your last chance to sign a major contract. Moreover, Galician is not convinced that the coming year will hold with the arrival of a new coach who again put Casillas in the Madrid goal.

So, Diego Lopez will be in charge of deciding if you want to fight one on one with Casillas the goalkeeper position after his excellent season at Real Madrid, or if you prefer to take advantage of the deals that are going to get and that would ensure good contract.

Defensa Central

Cant see it the whole thing about getting out of Madrid to ensure he gets a last good contract is the exact opposite of what we are after + not sure Lambert would sign somebody who would want guaranteed first team football as it would piss Guzan off, and if Guzan still got it, piss Lopez off. Non starter for me, but thought i'd post all the same.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Lukaku wont be getting 38 games of football next year at Chelsea, Benteke has a chance to really cement himself as the first choice ahead of Lukaku next season by playing week in week out. Lukaku will be (rightly or wrongly) an impact player behind whichever megastar Mourinho signs. And even that he will be competing for with Ba and Torres.

I think he'll stay. If we're lucky Lukaku's career will massively stall next season and Benteke will stay, hoping to help us climb an extra couple of places into the Champions' League.

There. Fixed for you.