Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

If half of the rumoured ins and outs end up happening, it's not hard to imagine us fielding a side that has nobody left from some of the sides fielded only two seasons ago (Gabby/Zog allowed to appear once only).

Some going there Lambert, it was definitely needed.

If half of the rumoured ins and outs end up happening, it's not hard to imagine us fielding a side that has nobody left from some of the sides fielded only two seasons ago (Gabby/Zog allowed to appear once only).

G'day CF.............any ITK info in Oz you can share with us? I remember in 1963 the alleged assassination of JFK by LHO was splashed across the Aussie press long before LHO was even arrested in Dallas.

Spill the beans CF. Are we signing Okore, Belhanda etc etc.....please confirm this & any other juicy tit bits you are currently concealing (allegedly) :) 

:cheers:

G'day CF.............any ITK info in Oz you can share with us? I remember in 1963 the alleged assassination of JFK by LHO was splashed across the Aussie press long before LHO was even arrested in Dallas.

Spill the beans CF. Are we signing Okore, Belhanda etc etc.....please confirm this & any other juicy tit bits you are currently concealing (allegedly) :)

Not in Aus at the moment, but I can recommend the following technique for figuring out the likely happenings in the transfer window:

Stay tuned to VT. It will save you figuring out which Tweeters are bs artists and which ones are genuine but temporarily being fed bs. Of course you COULD do the hard yards on Twitter yourself: That way you'd get to hear of rumours at least 60 seconds before they appear on VT, and you'd also come across some amusing football fantasies.

To my knowledge the US president has not, repeat NOT been assassinated. If only I were in Aus, I could give you more up-to-date information on this :).

Not in Aus at the moment, but I can recommend the following technique for figuring out the likely happenings in the transfer window:

Stay tuned to VT. It will save you figuring out which Tweeters are bs artists and which ones are genuine but temporarily being fed bs. Of course you COULD do the hard yards on Twitter yourself: That way you'd get to hear of rumours at least 60 seconds before they appear on VT, and you'd also come across some amusing football fantasies.

To my knowledge the US president has not, repeat NOT been assassinated. If only I were in Aus, I could give you more up-to-date information on this :).

Cheers CF...........................I'm just of to the 6th story of the Texas School Book Depository as we speak to find out for myself.

Now where did I put my rifle? ;)

Would be sweet. I do wonder how many we really end up bringing in. We should expect at least...4-5 more right? Considering the people that has left. Maybe more if we can ship bent and ireland. Hope bent gets a good deal though, he deserves better than sitting on the bench.

We're linked a keeper called Jesus and there are no "crosses" jokes?

Or have I missed something?

If we sign Jesus he'll be hoping that Lowton and Bennet get better at stopping crosses coming into the box, because he's probably not going to want to go any where near them..

We're linked a keeper called Jesus and there are no "crosses" jokes?

Or have I missed something?

If we sign Jesus he'll be hoping that Lowton and Bennet get better at stopping crosses coming into the box, because he's probably not going to want to go any where near them..

I guess there's some new article that's resurrected this rumour.

Kasper Schmeichel.

At his age doubt he would like to be back up

As I said before, I don't think Lambert signs players as backup. Everyone is in the squad, they all get their chance, and if they impress they stay in