Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I'd still love an AM. That second team tonight needed an AM to spruce things up. 

I still read that as 'Alex McLeish' and I'm afraid I'm inclined to slap you

Punishment accepted :'(

from now on I shall say Attacking Midfielder, instead of  "He who shall not be named"  

• Like 1

I'd still love an AM. That second team tonight needed an AM to spruce things up. 

I still read that as 'Alex McLeish' and I'm afraid I'm inclined to slap you

Punishment accepted :'(

from now on I shall say Attacking Midfielder, instead of  "He who shall not be named"  

I say slap Spoony for naming him!!

Now now, let's not get bogged down in who said 'him' to who.

Man it has been quiet since Helenius (or whoever was last). I can only imagine we're not doing anything until we've cleared out our overpaid flops

Yup I do believe we need a proper attacking midfielder. A creative one. It's all well and good hitting teams on the counter with pace but it only gets you so far. We need to be able to change our style of play depending on who we are playing, and currently, if a team just sat back and let us have the ball, we'd struggle to break them down. We really do need that creative spark behind the striker to make things happen. 

We will see. I don't think we will sign anyone else unless we ship out the unwanted players and if we do get rid of them I don't think the player we sign won't be an AM.

Its a position though that will be weakened especially now that we don't have mediocre cover for it in Bannan and Ireland.

I personally think we'll sign an Attacking Midfielder and a Centre Back 

We will see. I don't think we will sign anyone else unless we ship out the unwanted players and if we do get rid of them I don't think the player we sign will be an AM.

Its a position though that will be weakened especially now that we don't have mediocre cover for it in Bannan and Ireland.

I personally think we'll sign an Attacking Midfielder and a Centre Back 

Well then I think you will be disappointed as I don't think we will get either of those even with departures.