Midweek football 8/11 April

andykeenan

With the players Citeh have they should have done considerably better, both this season and last.

I don't buy the tough group argument. Good teams find a way.

3 into 2 does not go.

but they came 4th ;)

Of the 4 teams left I and surprisingly a few others are saying Barcelona are probably the weakest team left at the moment. Without Messi they definitely are.

The other 3 would have gobbled up them Lavezzi chances

Torres scores for Chelsea. Somewhat surprisingly that is 20 for the season.

Torres scores for Chelsea. Somewhat surprisingly that is 20 for the season.

Torres really is not that bad. He's not as good as he was, but he is still decent.

He's really not. He used to make a difference in the big games. I don't think he's scored over 10 Premier League goals. I don't think he has scored against a top 6 club yet this season. Most of his 20 have come from Europe and Cups. (all against much weaker opposition). And when you look at the creativity in Chelsea's midfield, he should be scoring left ring and center. 

Edited by PieFacE

20 goals and we are not even at the end of the season yet. Say no more

Look at who his scored against. He goes through spells at chelsea every 3 months where he scores 4 or 5 goals and everyone days "ay, Toress is starting to come good" and then he reverts to form and does sweet f.a for the next 3 months.

Clive tyldsley on Newcastle v benfica afteter 70 minutes,Newcastle losing 3-1 and needing 2 goals to go through "I'm sure of you offered Alan pardew 0-0 after 70 minutes, he would of taken it"

Shut up you massive bellend.

Look at who his scored against. He goes through spells at chelsea every 3 months where he scores 4 or 5 goals and everyone days "ay, Toress is starting to come good" and then he reverts to form and does sweet f.a for the next 3 months.

He's like a top of the range Savo

• Like 1

I disagree. I think there's more to be said and I think Torres is the main problem in that Chelsea team. He's a huge part of the reason why Chelsea are having such a terrible season. Torres scoring 20 goals does not paper over the cracks. If Falcao was in that team he'd probably have 50goals.

I'd much rather play against Torres than Ba.

Edited by PieFacE

Â