Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Why is Bowery in there? He has done nothing all half. I understand that Lambert wants to catch Stoke on the counter, but why not put in N'Zogbia who is fast and not a League 1 footballer? 

Done nothing apart from help make the goal, you mean

Just need the rub of the green a bit more. Weimann was unlucky, but got knows what Gabby was doing. Stoke have been woeful, but cannot see them being as poor second half. 

Benteke not in the game. I would take Bowrey off and maybe bring another cm in.

Why is Bowery in there? He has done nothing all half. I understand that Lambert wants to catch Stoke on the counter, but why not put in N'Zogbia who is fast and not a League 1 footballer? 

Didn't he win the challenge for the goal ?

All I saw was him trap a throw in then pass it to Lowton who did all the work. 

He did. Harsh, Czechlad. Bowery's got limited on-ball quality, but to say he's done nothing...

i like the bench for the first time since long.

Meaning that we have some players on there who can come on in the second half and do something. bent to score a goal, Nzog to play possession, sylla, to strengthen our defence. 

It wasn't always like this this season

He did. Harsh, Czechlad. Bowery's got limited on-ball quality, but to say he's done nothing...

Honestly maybe I am being a bit too harsh but Bowery seems a little lost and he doesn't know what to do when he has the ball. Too indecisive and that could hurt us.